Reviews for Artistry
baldcoder chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Nice one shot. Well done.
HATEmach1ne chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
The way you use words to imprint an image into the mind is outstanding. I could actually imagine the pictures and how they looked in my mind. Your writing style is amazing as always and your level of description is nothing less than amazing. Hope you continue in your future stories.
kayluc chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
excellent writing. loved it.
BigChuckFan chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I haven't read a FanFic story from any author other then you, that captures the true details of our heros from Chuck. Keep up the good work frompen2paper.

BigChuckFan
notorrious chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
amaazing. no really it was great.
mojojojo chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
.AWESOME.

Perfect characterization! And I especially loved Capt. Awesome's and of course, Sarah's.

Hopefully, you'll write more Chuck fanfics! Please..I'll be looking out for your other works.:)
susann chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
one word: beautiful. the more i read, the more interest i became. thank you for another great chuck fanfic. you surely illustrated every single character brilliantly, accurately. of course, i'm still stunned by your clever use of descriptive vocabularies. :) you are a true artist! the last part is very cute and i'm diggin' her take on Chuck's perspective about his/sarah's relationship. I hope to read more amazing work from you!
HJB chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I loved this fic. The description of his drawing process was great.