Reviews for How we take what we're given
Beizanten chapter 11 . 5/11/2019
love they figures thing out
Beizanten chapter 6 . 5/11/2019
poor indenial joah
Beizanten chapter 4 . 5/11/2019
great. love jealous oblivious josh
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
I absolutely love angst and jealousy mixed in with fluff and luvvy duvvy-ness. I seriously love this fanfic
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
This fanfic is giving me such sweet butterflies. I love it
Janey chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
I'm not into the whole dj slash thing, but damn, your writing is FANTASTIC. The personalities of everyone were captured perfectly. Most of the dialogue could have easily been used in the show. And Drake and Josh cuddling is always the sweetest thing. As a side note, I love your dj picspams!
Marmelise chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
I can't believe I found this story so late and how I missed all of the cliffhanger drama-llama, but I'm super happy that this was the first D/J slash that I had the pleasure of reading. Your writing is wonderful and your characterization is magnificent.
Shikiyamachi chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
I reread this and then I decided, why not put it in my favorites for if I want to read it a third time. I really loved this Fic of yours; it was an enjoyable one.
not important chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
OMG, i LOVED it! i unfortunately know way to many authors that don't deliver a satisfying ending, and you are most definitely NOT one of them. I appreciate that you wrote a longer d&j than i'm used to seeing; it made me happy :) very good job, your friend is right about it not being terrible.
Joey chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
God this story is really amazing. I mean absolutely incredible. You capture the characters just right and the overall plot is good too. Thank you for writing this
Addiena-Saffir chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
I just had to reread this story. It's the only josh/drake story i've found that i've really really liked. You did an amazing job.
animelover2day chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
Loved this story, great job! XD
Addiena-Saffir chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
I'm so glad Drake was pushy and made you include the smut. The smut was good, thanks Drake.
Grace chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Aw. I like the ending!
Grace chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
This is one of the best multi-chapter fic I've read in a long time. And the only Drake and Josh one.

*loves*