Reviews for Legend
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 3/1
So freaking sad... I love it
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very good story.

Though I wonder how it is plagiarism? You can send a PM if you want to.
afternoon rain chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
bruh holy shit i be dyin bc of this fic

i love the way it flowed very easily good job there

and u kept the descriptions very good too omg

there are more stuff, but my minds kinda must atm bc of this, like, woah

seasaltmemories chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Wow this is mesmerizing, I loved Zelda's voice and how fate trapped her and just how despite her sad circumstance, she finds a way to grow and live, thank you for the writing
julamei chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
i really love this idea, and i love how you wrote it (and zelda). great job, and thank you for sharing!
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Well, I don't see why she wouldn't use her intimate knowledge of Link to get back together with him in each lifetime as soon as possible. There isn't really a reason for her not to. Plus, he deserves it. Isn't she proud of him, though? Here is a man who has proven countless times, perhaps literally, that if put in such situations over and over again, he never fails to be the hero of his own free will. What a guy, right? Hell, several times he did it while a mere child. Like in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask he was like ten or eleven, right? Even as adult link in OoT he was still mentally and emotionally ten, yet look at all the shit he pulled through and the asses he kicked.
Hal chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This was really quite beautiful. Thankyou.
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Plagarism? Confused.
But anyway, this is the best Legend of Zelda fanfic I've read so far!
Granted, I've only read 3, but it's still the best! And I ordered the filter by reviews!
Dancing under the velvet moon chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
At the end of this I was heaving really loudly and my chest was so heavy with emotion omg this fanfic was so , so ... I can't even describe it the only words I can come up with are powerful ,impacting , epic ,tragic ...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I think you got the order of the games wrong. But I don't care.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
wow...that was soooo good! thanks for sharing!
TableDeskChair chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I tend to shy away from LoZ stories, because...well, they usually suck.
However, every now and then I'll give into the little voice begging "Maybe, maybe this time it won't be a hollow OOC mess! It's possible!"
The little voice was finally right.

This is a beautifully bittersweet story, and the absolute first from this fandom that didn't leave me staring at the screen in horrified silence.

Thanks for writing )
AwayOHumanChild chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was wonderful and sad. I loved it.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Nice work, i think. I haven't played all the games either so i can't say anything on that account, but i think it doesn't matter anyway. This is focused on Zelda's thoughts, so that is what is important and you did a good job with her thoughts and feelings.
nashinashi chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was a thought provoking read, and an interesting and tragic twist on the legend. I've always thought the endless hero/princess/bad guy cycle was a rather sad concept, as was everyone forgetting Link and his heroism in OoT thanks to time travel. And you really took that to an extreme by having Zelda alone remember her lives through the *centuries*! How lonely... Great job with the concept, thanks for writing and sharing!