Reviews for Legend
Hal chapter 1 . 2/22
This was really quite beautiful. Thankyou.
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Plagarism? Confused.
But anyway, this is the best Legend of Zelda fanfic I've read so far!
Granted, I've only read 3, but it's still the best! And I ordered the filter by reviews!
Dancing under the velvet moon chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
At the end of this I was heaving really loudly and my chest was so heavy with emotion omg this fanfic was so , so ... I can't even describe it the only words I can come up with are powerful ,impacting , epic ,tragic ...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I think you got the order of the games wrong. But I don't care.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
wow...that was soooo good! thanks for sharing!
TableDeskChair chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I tend to shy away from LoZ stories, because...well, they usually suck.
However, every now and then I'll give into the little voice begging "Maybe, maybe this time it won't be a hollow OOC mess! It's possible!"
The little voice was finally right.

This is a beautifully bittersweet story, and the absolute first from this fandom that didn't leave me staring at the screen in horrified silence.

Thanks for writing )
AwayOHumanChild chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was wonderful and sad. I loved it.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Nice work, i think. I haven't played all the games either so i can't say anything on that account, but i think it doesn't matter anyway. This is focused on Zelda's thoughts, so that is what is important and you did a good job with her thoughts and feelings.
nashinashi chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was a thought provoking read, and an interesting and tragic twist on the legend. I've always thought the endless hero/princess/bad guy cycle was a rather sad concept, as was everyone forgetting Link and his heroism in OoT thanks to time travel. And you really took that to an extreme by having Zelda alone remember her lives through the *centuries*! How lonely... Great job with the concept, thanks for writing and sharing!
whenshewasgood chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Really, really like this.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I was VERY satisfied with this. It was very detailed, the the setting for it flowed well into the story. I like it, quite a bit in fact, and am glad that I had the chance to find such a wonderful piece.
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Plagiarism. Hate it.

No, hate's not strong enough. LOATHE is better.

I can't believe someone would do that to you! People who don't have enough creativity leech off of the people who do. But then again, mimicry is flattery. So whoever copied you is actually complimenting you!

Of course, they're still in the wrong.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow. Wow, wow, and *wow.* What a heartbreakingly beautiful piece of writing. And oddly prescient, at that. I don't know if you've played Skyward Sword yet, so I will play it safe and not spoil it for you. All I will say is that IMO, what it reveals about the lore and backstory gels *perfectly* with this story.

The moment where Din, Farore, and Naryu actually spoke to Zelda was a particular highlight. Just stunning. Thank you so much for writing it.
arioso dolente chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Beautiful. It has a poetic, timeless feel to it.

Thanks for sharing it!