Reviews for Lifeline
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awwh ! This was sad and sweet ! Loved it !
ilikepsych chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Very nice story! I love the whumping and emotion! Good job with the story!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I think the use of the title in the last line of the story was great. The movie 'While You Were Sleeping' did the same thing, so your in good company/same mind for theatrics. Nice job.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Brilliant.
GemmaUzumaki chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
hey, i really liked your story, justone thing though, where was Gus? I would've thought that Gus would've been there to basically having a panic attack over his best friend's safety, lol. Apart from that, I would just like to say that I thought that that story was really good, Bye x
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow! Awesome!
A maze thing chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This story was amazing! I love a protective Henry and some Shawn whumpage. Though it's sad that Henry semi-blames himself for this. He couldn't have stop it! I loved this story, it was so well-written, and so interesting!
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I love your writing )
Dwimmer chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw...this is so sad but sweet! I love seeing this side of Henry. You write them both so well.
nc619 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I really liked this story a lot. My only problems is that I would love to read a sequel to this story and am wondering where the hell Gus is through all of this?
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Wow, this is the first Psych fanfiction I've read, but it was really awesome!
Texting titan terror chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i liked it good job
ZedPM chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
loved it! very good fiction, and very sweet. and i like the thing of using the title as the last word unless it seems forced. Which, by the way, that one didn't.

great writing!

-Kimly
SilverBlood666 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
It was good. Not enough from Shawn's POV for me, but still good.
LoisLane1986 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
loved it. I wish there was more to it. Man this one makes mine look like a childs story. Awesome