Reviews for The Calling
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
And PoA begins in earnest!
Great stuff!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Great point of view, and I think you wrote Remus and Albus very well _ Especially Remus's pondering about the differences in his mind between 'Sirius' and 'Black'.

Kate
Tir-far-thoinn chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
That was so good i loved that. Every one was in character.
Becca chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Great fic, I liked how you did the backstory on Remus. We never really knew him or what he did before he worked at Hogwarts.

It makes complete sense now! Lupin being the DADA professor while Sirius was on the loose! I knew it couldn't be coincidence! 0_o
Winterlude chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I loved this. The end was a little bit too abrupt, maybe, but I liked the idea. Definetely a favourite!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This is wonderful. I have a feeling I will be reading and re-reading it very much.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Quite short, but very enjoyable. A good insight into what could have happened before "Prisoner of Azkaban." Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
greatestheights chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
OMG.

I adore you. Seriously, this is amazing.

It's a total PoA missing moment, I swear-I love both Dumbledore's and Remus's voices in here, you really do have their characterizations down pat.

I love the details about Remus's tension and Dumbledore's calmness and just wow. This was so good.

Plus, that backstory on Remus was great. You know, I'd never thought about what he did before Dumbledore hired him...the bleak situation you've painted here is so plausible, it makes my heart hurt. D: Poor Moony!

'Remus, for a split second, pondered how “Sirius” and “Black” were two almost completely different people in his mind—Sirius was the laughing, joking boy at school, and Black was the laughing madman. But, in reality, he supposed they have always been one and the same.'

That's such a lovely way of putting it. *hugs this story*

Geesh, C, you need to write more! I miss seeing your stuff around this lonely place. Either that, or you need to USE YOUR LJ coughcoughHINTcough. Mwahaha, once again, what a great one-shot/missing moment/snippet.

FAVORITED. Duh.

-A
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
*Reads author's note*

Oh, don't die!

Well, reading things set before Sirius' innocence was established is certainly a break for me. I suppose that we won't get any more peeks inside Remus' head, though.
Prongs09 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
well now we know why harry and hemione and ron of course got stuck with remus it all makes sense now!