Reviews for Reversion
Bletherskite chapter 13 . 3/9
I appreciate that you haven't touched this story for a few years, but since the first time I read it I just have to keep going back to it. It's that good! The fact that you were able to take such a strange concept and still make it believable astounds me. There are many nods to the games and that makes it better. I have grown to love your Miles Prower, he is now my vision of an older Tails. The relationship between Miles and Olgilvie is funny and endearing. I don't want to pester you but please continue this amazing story! I have so many unanswered questions. Though even unfinished it is still amazing and one of my all time favourites.
Cool! I love your story!

Are you going to continue soon?

I hope you do

Anyways I just CAN'T WAIT! Till the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
You play Sly Cooper too? Awesome!
Rebel S2 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Cool take on the Sonic and Tails relationship! It's a fairly unused plot and it's really refreshing, and the parallels of the present and past are spot on.

I hope you continue this!
Lynn chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Sonics the best big brother ever! Tails is so cute.
Excellent story!
astroshadow chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
This is such an amazing story! I've cried at some pionts including near the end of this chapter.
Please continue this story! It has so much emotion and is such and intriguing concept and amazing character development!
Kleon00 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Thanks so much for this! You have inspired me to start writing! (again) I love the compelling story, excellent storyline, and the small dose of mystery as well!
uknownmysteryguy chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
As much as I hate use use that one game as an info source, Sonic '06 proved that one can travel through time with the Chaos Emeralds, and also proved that their universes don't care about paradoxes at all, so this mess can easily get fix, the only thing that would really need to be done is to re-reveal that the Chaos Emeralds can travel through time and hey-presto, Sonic can go back and do something about it! Then he has to fail and then learn that the gassed-rubix cube like object gave him the disease in the first place, and then succeed the second time.
DidntMakeDeletingAccountsEasy chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
... and then what happened?

Ok so, yes it's been two years since you last wrote a chapter to this story. But you're still here on Fanfiction, i can see that by looking at your profile and the list of updates from your other stories. So for me there remains a small inkling of hope you might return and finish what you started.

I spent a couple of days reading this... mostly at night, its 2 in the morning even as i write this. I was kinda in the mood for the classic Sonic meets Tails pairings, so i searched through the fanfiction archive starting from the very oldest. Your's is on page 22 out of 43, in case you're wondering.

This story was just so... how best to put this?... Ok, it was a number of things, it was a fresh take on the Sonic and Tails relationship, it was written fantastically, and paced perfectly, the characterization was spot-on i loved all the characters, the characterization was so good in fact, you could have made all the character heartless bastards, and i'd still pile on praise for writing them so wonderfully.

Your details were wonderful to read, i got great visuals for where the characters were at any time, and you delved into the characters thoughts and how they rationalized their actions that really justified why they pursued any course of action they chose, which was also why your characterization was so good.

This story is great and unique, it was breath of fresh air, and it pains me to see you leave it at a spot where (in the past) Sonic is acting out and Tails is just starting to have problems with his Merlin's disease. and (in the present) Tails is kidnapped and Sonic is about to attempt what is presumably a near suicidal attempt at rescuing him. This is like the moment where everything starts to come together and you've left it. I'd have hated to have been one of your 133 reviewers who had been waiting to see what happens two years ago. Unfortunately i can probably now count myself among those who pray you'll one day sit down and think "y'know what, i fancy having a go at finishing Reversion."

Y'know a few years back i use to write on Fanfiction under another alias, and i got attached to another story called Darkest Before Dawn written by Shiming-star.

Now this persons story was an epic, and quite dark, featured Tails quite heavily, had lots of twists, and like you, she was fantastic at characterization and making you care for them. Shiming-star was also very good at building up towards some big over arching plot, and once again like you she got ridiculously far with her story, i believe it was chapter 65, and she was right at the end. All that was left to write was the final battle.

The way she played it out left me having no idea whether Tails and co would actually save the world, or whether it would all come crumbling down around them. But she never finished the story. She left it at a point, where it was quite literally at it's Darkest Before Dawn, Tails was knocked out and half beaten to death, and there seemed like there was no hope of stopping the bad guy and then no more chapters came, and i imagine heart attacks to have a similar feeling as when the updates of a story you love just, stop.

Now personally, i've always loved Tails, since i was 6 he was the first character i ever related with, i see a lot of myself in him, and as such he's my favourite character, and to leave him at a moment where he is very nearly dead, is like leaving me at a moment where i'm very nearly dead. I don't like it. It's not a nice feeling. That's not to say i mind if he dies, i just like closure, i like to know what happens in the end.

So when i look at your story, and see him slowly reversing in age, and currently kidnapped, i can honestly tell you, i don't know whether he'll live or die, and i don't know what's gonna happen next, and I don't like not knowing whether he'll live or die, and that currently being the end to the story, it feels like i don't know whether i'm gonna live or die. It's unpleasent, it leaves me with the feeling of a void in my chest as i realise i likely won't ever find out what happens.

I guess what i'm saying is, finish it. Finish your story. Please be merciful on me and let me know what happens, kill him, don't kill him, whatever, just tell all your 69 followers what happens to the guy! And not just with Tails, but with Sonic and Amy, and Knuckles, and Robotnick. I also wanna know what happened to Mr. Cervid where is he in the present? Or even Miles dad, what ever happened to him?

I know this has been a horrendously long review, but there was a writer who once said- 'It should take people as long to read a book as it took the author to write it.' So i try to do justice with that in my reviews, and since this story is over 100000 words there's a considerable amount of time that needs to be spent reading it.

Ironically i don't remember the name of the writer who said that quote. Not that i mind. I think it makes it all the more amusing in the telling.
Natarra chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very well written... I'm almost too excited to read the 2nd chapter to finish this review:)
Princess Moonheart chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
corpman Auger chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
I finally read to this point! I really liked it, some parts were hard to read just beacause of how sad they were, but I still liked it a lot

I loved your refrences, particulaly scrubs and perfect dark.

I really hope you continue I'll be following!
SebiLeis chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
Next chapter?
meggyizcrazy chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
oh my god i loved your story so much the way you wrote it was incredible you really have a writing talent! much to my dismay i am not that good at writing...yet lol please could you continue it it was sooo good. ive spent the last few days doing nothing but reading your story. im actually thinking of writing another fanfic myself. anyway thnx for an awsome, heartwarming, adventurous story. pls write more lol.
TimeStrike chapter 13 . 1/17/2011
I personally feel very strongly that you should continue this! It's been so incredibly amazing and attention-holding up to this point that I really can't see much reason to not continue it (though that could just be my incomplete perspective). What's to like so much about it? - What's not to like? Can't really say I've seen many flaws, the story flows very well.