Reviews for The Luckiest
Nickels35 chapter 39 . 11/27/2016
Can I say I absolutely love this story the writing was amazing the complexity and the depth of the Spinelli character was outstanding. I hate that they write him as a whipping boy for the meatheads
amazing chapter 39 . 12/20/2009
you have to keep going! please!
lineemup chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I was looking for a way to quench my Spixie thirst and I stumbled upon this...again. It's just a really really good read. Flows nicely and the dialogue makes me jealous of your writing ability.

But wait, I had a point I swear it wasn't just to gush. I think it's really cool how at the end of your chapters you have little author notes. It takes me back to the early days of Spixie, such a blast! Thanks again for such a wonderful story.
april chapter 39 . 5/4/2009
OMG! this is the best story that I have read about this couple. I love it! Is there going to be a sequel or at least another one?
Tania chapter 39 . 4/24/2009
omg this story was truly amazing from start to end. please do a second one. nothing would make me happier. ( :
Tania chapter 37 . 4/24/2009
this story is heartbreaking. its amazing. you should become a published author. you know how to capture lifes simple things. amazing work!
Amidalasky Snape chapter 39 . 3/14/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You are a very talentede writer
MercuryMan chapter 39 . 2/19/2009
I think I read every chapter, even with some prolonged absences from the internet! Thanks for a great yarn. Well done!
Carol chapter 39 . 2/17/2009
Hey, Lindsay!

Loved it, like all the previous chapters. Maxie and Spinelli are such a wonderful couple, and I DO hope you write a sequel!

Your fan-Carol
claudiac chapter 39 . 2/15/2009
beautiful...absolutely beautiful i loved this story and i would be honored to read a sequel should you be so kind as to write one...thanks so much :D
Robin chapter 38 . 2/13/2009
I loved this story!
LuckyDuck29 chapter 39 . 2/13/2009
Lindsey, the ending is perfect, and I would love a sequel. I would love to see if and how Spinelli gets out of the mob and if there will be problems because of it. I know there won't be problems with Jason, but you never know what can happen. As we saw in this chapter, Spinelli is torn between making the right decision and his loyalty to Jason, so it would be interesting to see what he does about it, and what he does if he leaves the mob. A lot of Jason's enemies know about him, so what would they do to get to Jason? Would Spinelli still be a target? Would someone force him to work against Jason, using Maxie and Caleb for leverage? If so, how would he get out of the situation? Just a few ideas for a sequel, if you need one. :) Great story!
winterfresh1277 chapter 39 . 2/12/2009
I just discovered this site a couple of weeks ago and I have truely enjoyed this story. Thanks for completing it. If you do decide to write a sequel, please let me know. I, for one, would enjoy, as you put it, "sitting around the campfire" some more.
cowboyangel chapter 39 . 2/12/2009
WOW! What an amazing journey you took us all on. Every chapter was incredible. You stayed true to each character, even as you were developing Maxie and Spinelli's characters through the life changes you took them through. I can't wait to find time to re-read the entire story now that it's finished.
JasonElizabeth2gether4ever2298 chapter 39 . 2/12/2009
What can I say? I love it of course. Great way to sort of sum up and end the story. If you write a sequel I will of course read it. This has been so much fun to read, my favorite thing to distract myself from school work. Lol. You've done a brilliant job. YAY!