Reviews for Sweet Poison
nah, dont say that as a reader of various lemony situations, i found this chapter a good one
lillith chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
wow, this was beautifully devastating.
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Awww! I'm sad this is over...
The story was really good but chapters 8-11 had some Grammer mistakes...I know it isn't important but I just felt like pointing it out.
Po' Gin... T-T
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
Yay! Great story! Really enjoyable! Though the end was a bit of a cut-off, your work is still really engaging! Loved it! Thankyou very much for writing!
Awesomehatyougotthere chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Seriously! This is awesome! I really like your storyline here, it's quite interesting, I can't wait to read on! Lol, what's that aizen up to...? Anyways, great work so far, though there were typing mistakes on the last chapter, but hey! Great stuff so far! Thanks for writing!
EL chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
Does this fic have a sequel? Coz' I really think it must have! Huhu...I kinda like it you know? This is my first time reading their pairing! I kinda like the way, this made my heart ache like I have been cut you know! Huhu..anyway, it's nice...ΓΌ
myLITTLEnekoSHIRO chapter 13 . 12/21/2011

Like I was emotional throughout and really sympathised, empathized and every kind of -ized with the characters! Good job!
cole231 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
Oh such a sad story..poor kira..i love it..
Glycogenesis chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
wonderfully written!
The Bad Joke chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
It's so cute how Gin pokes Izuru out of nowhere, and then randomly sticks a rice cake in Izuru's mouth. I couldn't help but laugh. X3 You have an awesome sense of humor.

Well, I'm off to read the rest!
fan girl 666 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
ah sad ending but very cool story
Michaela Forrest chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
aw, you're ending it?
fan girl 666 chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
this is a very awsome story and the first 12 chapters were really interesting to read and i hope to read and review more as soon as they are posted
Painted Ys chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
The IchimaruxKira pairing is one of my favourite pairings of all times! And you're doing such a good job with it! Please update soon!
Dizasteriffic chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Its funny, just earlier today I was thinking about how some of my favorite fanfiction authors (you included) haven't updated or written anything new in such a long time, and then you go and submit a new chapter to one of my favorite stories. I was so, so incredibly happy. I know how hard it can be to get back into writing after pausing it for so long, but I'm really glad you picked up this story again and started writing. It really is amongst my favorites... And I'm glad you gave some idea as to what happened with the confrontation between Aizen and Gin. The fact that we don't know much of what really went down between them really gives off the feeling that we are in Kira's shoes.

Anyways, I look forward to more of your writing! Welcome back by the way! ]