Reviews for Dragons of the West
Elise chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Very good writing and an awesome story! Love the little dragon! :) Though I would translate the name of the island more like locus qua id est ponderatum or locus qua omnis in pondera est... but that really doesn't concern the plot-which is very interesting by the way- so these are just my thoughts. I will read on now. ;)
Peacock Slayer chapter 25 . 10/2/2012
u havent updated in so long :( this story is amazing please continue!
atran chapter 25 . 1/5/2012
wait did azula get raped!
Metella chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Sokka: "Six year old? That's far to young to learn how to kill someone."

I dunno, Sokka seemed pretty intent on drilling all those barely-past toddler age kids at the South Pole.
jalfjalj chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE? ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR. THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING AND IN-DEPTH, WELL-WRITTEN AND THOUGHT-OUT STORY. I would hate for it to drop off the face of the earth.
Zuko's maiden chapter 25 . 8/16/2010
OMG I LOOOVE IT! I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY IN GENERAL!...n e way please please please make another chapter or better yet make 3 new chapters I'm dieing to no Whts gunna happen nd I'm dieing to get to the end nd c wht happens to the fate of the world nd if every thing turns out good or not...again I loved it :)
Uatu chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Nice chapter. Bring on the Zuko/Toph love-fest!
Uatu chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
*Gasp* You made Zuko blind in his left eye?

Well, I suppose it would make sense.
Uatu chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
YEAH! It's Rambo style Iroh.

When you're pushed, firebending's as easy as breathing.
Uatu chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I agree with Aang, meditating is boring.
Uatu chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice start.

But a quick question, why is everyone so surprised that Zuko knows their names?
catstop chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
pleaseee finish it! I love this story so much
4evermaiko chapter 25 . 6/8/2010
Luv,lav luv,LOVe it, awesome job, me friend told me to read this story and bamm I love it :D Please continue :D I wanna have maiko
kimjuni2 chapter 24 . 6/8/2010
I luv this story, will you please update again!
Theguythatdidthatthingonce chapter 25 . 1/5/2010
Aside from some spelling and grammar errors (such as "speck" instead of speak") this is an amazing story. The plot is great, I love how you explain the names of the characters as well. This is definitley one of my favorite ATLA stories so far. Ans I've read quite a few.