Reviews for The Sue Slayers: A New Fangirologist
cay.lare chapter 7 . 4/3
What... agh this is so confusing. But I might figure it out...
cay.lare chapter 3 . 4/3
This is a funny and seemingly original idea. I likeeeeee. Also, the OC isn't obnoxious! :D I mean, even if the OC is just you, at least 'you' are not obnoxious or overly perfect.
A Human chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
...I love this. I am SO logging on and adding this to my list of favorites.

THANK YOU! You covered all of my fandoms and made my day...even if your story had me fangirling while practicing my violin.

I'd ask to be a Slayer, but it looks like it's too late...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
This story is made of win.
Frank Kemp chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
How do I sign up for Sue Slayers.
This is one of the funniest stories that I have read in a long time. Bravo on making me laugh.
August Songs chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Hahaha… I hope my fanfics aren't that "badd aynd awl". But seriously, I WANNA BE A SUE SLAYER!
Kitty and Cupcake chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Oh, yay! I wanna be a fangirlologist!
EverythingAtOnce chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Call me a waffle noob, but what is a Mary Sue?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh! That is what I have been silently doing for the past 10 seconds. This is awesome.
Somebody chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I like your fanfiction.
What do Sue Slayers do about Sues that make it into canon?
*cough*Bella*cough*Edward*cough*
pielover123 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
WE'RE ONLY LIARS, BUT WE'RE THE BEST
WE'RE ONLY GOOD FOR THE LATEST TREND
WE'RE ONLY GOOD CUZ YOU CAN HAVE ALMOST FAMOUS FRIENDS
BESIDES WE'VE GOT SUCH GOOD FASION SENSE
See, it's funny because the song's about Sues.
Ludostar chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Laughed so hard at this fic, you're absolutely hilarious! Love the way you've all the Verses figured out. I salute you and your lamingtons! :P
Webidolchiu94 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
YAY. wow. and, how! Hmmmmm...that bit about emo fangirls... interesting.
Webidolchiu94 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Really good chapter, I must say. Ahhh don't come after me! You're a Fangirlologist/Sueslayer... You're going to slaughter Sarah Albarn aren't you? Aren't you? Admittedly, I HAD tried a Twilight crossover, but it's getting too...what's the word, strange. I dropped the Twilight part of the crossover though. I should change that...wait, what was I doing? Reviewing, riiiight. Oh ok, well I don't know how to say how great the premise is without going into Fangirl mode, so carry on!
Webidolchiu94 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
This first chapter was excellent! LOLz all around. Yes, I know at the most one, MAYYYYBE two if I'm not careful, have a Mary Sue. But that's only because it's based off me and I am a Mary Sue myself. For the love of all that is Sue, don't slay me! Please!

Still, I really love how this started out.