Reviews for Distractions
you are rad chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This is one of my favorite RanAkane stories of all time. I can't tell you how many times I've reread it, and each time feels just as magical as the last. Your portrayal of Nabiki. Every single terrible (hilarious) thing that happens to Ryoga. The misunderstanding between Ranma and Akane over each others' fiances, which was just so in character it could have come right from the manga. The so very hot Nekoken interactions, which, unfortunately, were not in the manga (so another big thank you for that!). Mousse being so done with Ranma. Ranma being confused about Akane drowning in shallow water. The perfect mix of humor and severity, without sacrificing one for the other. It all makes me so happy. Thank you so much for writing this!
smashman42 chapter 35 . 8/11/2015
Fantastic! I've read this twice now and can't for the life of me remember why I didn't review and favorite it last time.
J Luc Pitard chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
W00T! Really enjoyed this story. Loved the adventures, the romance and the caring shown between family members and friends. Loved Mousse trying to find a way out of the mess (even if it didn't turn out that way) with everyone ending up happy; loved Ryoga not getting sucked back to hell once his mission was accomplished; loved Ukyo tearing up the cat cafe as an act of frustration and yes... loved the love between our cute pair!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/15/2014
Classic!

Frankly...I don't give a damn.

I could hug you
Guest chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
omg Ranma's so dumb... he's killing me

and I love it

they're so cute
and awkward
and so ... in love
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
Ranma has a lot of growing up to do...real fast
Guest chapter 28 . 6/15/2014
Shampoo needs to remember her FEAR of Ranma and fast
Guest chapter 27 . 6/15/2014
Akane is sooo funny

The Amazon's deserved this... their laws forced this.

Ranma is a victim and they need to take responsibility for their stupidity
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
oh shit, i love nabiki in this role. she's glorious!

akane and ranma have needed her on their side from the get go
Guest chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Shampoo has not learned how shameful it is to bicker over a man
Guest chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
really really good writing
nice pace
nice plot
really captivating

love the idea that Nabiki might end up being their savior