Reviews for Summer of '96
gggggggggg
Carlyn858 chapter 11 . 8/28
Loved it! I have myself a new ship! So amazingly written, pissing mysoef laughing half the time!
jumpingninjo chapter 11 . 8/22
Well I wasn t expecting that but she did have a thing for Remus first so her ending up with him is not bad
jumpingninjo chapter 4 . 8/22
Lol i love how everyone is getting it o in the fucking burrow Tonks and harry hermione and ron and fleur and Bill
dwellingindreams chapter 11 . 8/16
This story is brilliant! Honestly, the first time I read Order of the Phoenix, I was seriously anticipating some Harry/Tonks. And after all these years, I finally got some! :)
Meerhawk chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
This is one of the best Honks FIFA that I have ever read, though I would prefer it ending on a slightly happier note.
BillBrink chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
I know this is only the fourth chapter, but I have to tell you I really like your explanation of the 'ships. H/T makes more sense (7 years difference) then R/T with 14 years. All someone who doesn't think she would find him attractive needs to do is read the headlines about young female teachers who are in a relationship with their male students (and the boy's reactions who think it's great). In addition, the R/S 'ship makes a lot of sense as they were two close "friends" in their mid 30s, neither one without a close female 'ship. Your handling of the H/G explanation comes off as natural also. That's how two normal kids would feel if a parent tried to push them together. Thanks for sharing this.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
LOVED tonks response
Warlock chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
I'd love to see the "told you so" moment.
LuciferNovak67 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
IT IS DAVID BECKHEM.
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
this is one of the better H/N fics out there, and even moreso for its lack of a happy ending
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I just don't buy anything that Tonks is saying. Ginny is muscle? Ron is strategy? Harry a great leader after the screw up that is the DoM? Then she points out what is wrong with Harry by pointing in a book. If he was a great leader why would he have multiple things wrong? The only thing he sort of gets right is his instinct when shit goes down, but that is more a learned instinct by experience.
Saissa chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
I too liked Madonna from her 1985 Like a Virgin Album until the 1999 Ray of Light album. I have not seen or heard any music of her since.
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
things are going a bit fast, but that might just be a matter of personal preference
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
ive never been a fan of ginny, but its good to se that you dont feel the nead to bash her to support the ship youve chosen