Reviews for Summer of '96
LOVED tonks response
Warlock chapter 11 . 1/29
I'd love to see the "told you so" moment.
SiriuslyVeelaPanda chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
IT IS DAVID BECKHEM.
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
this is one of the better H/N fics out there, and even moreso for its lack of a happy ending
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I just don't buy anything that Tonks is saying. Ginny is muscle? Ron is strategy? Harry a great leader after the screw up that is the DoM? Then she points out what is wrong with Harry by pointing in a book. If he was a great leader why would he have multiple things wrong? The only thing he sort of gets right is his instinct when shit goes down, but that is more a learned instinct by experience.
Saissa chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
I too liked Madonna from her 1985 Like a Virgin Album until the 1999 Ray of Light album. I have not seen or heard any music of her since.
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
things are going a bit fast, but that might just be a matter of personal preference
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
ive never been a fan of ginny, but its good to se that you dont feel the nead to bash her to support the ship youve chosen
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
harry takes sirius's loss badly, but i imagine it would be 10 times harder on remus (with or without your AU change)
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
its good to see harry get called out on his angst, he wasnt perfect, but that doesnt diminish the sucesses he acheived too
rpeh chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
I thought this was a pretty good story. While I like all types of HP fanfiction, I have a particular fondness for stories that manage to do their own thing while fitting in with canon. Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness was the first story I read and it does exactly that. This one obviously changes Harry's summer quite a bit, but it fits in with the school year so I'll let that pass.

I don't like the way you made Remus gay just to get him out of the way, but it's not a huge problem.

In general this is a good, focused story and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing.
DementedMage chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
It was good reading this one. Thanks. I dont understand why you brought up wolf patronus thing, in canon Tonks' patronus changed from what I dont know to wolf 'coz she was in love with Remus. Whatever indication you meant to give in here I honestly didn't catch it.
Daniel chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Was that a quote from the Art of War?
Sammyboy94 chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
Good for the most part... I love the harry tonks pairing but i prefer the 'happily ever after' storys.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
fuck you u fucking cunt, why did you break them up for u arsehole