Reviews for Defining Duty
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 20 . 8/27/2020
I was sobbing! ToT
This was absolutely heartbreaking. I'm glad that Deidara was able to find a bit of closure with Shisui. That will be the most cared-for child in all the elemental nations! I had originally hoped he'd end up with her though...
Great writing! You really do have a wonderful talent :D
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 7 . 8/26/2020
I just read your A/N. I didn't realize how young you were! Only 14 and already such a talented author :D I hope you keep pursuing writing...you have a gift!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/28/2020
What even am I doing with myself? I’m in deep despair!
ravensuchiha chapter 14 . 6/2/2019
Okay, hear me out. I know this fic is old and it's finished and all. And damn, I love, LOVE, Itachi and Sakura, they are just...ugh, you know? But...I really have to say that this Itachi does not, NOT, deserve her. I know that he isn't all that bad and stuff. But...everytime when it counted, Deidara had been there for her and you even said that she loved Deidara too. So why would she, when she knows she loves them both, why would she go for Itachi? (Mind you, I love Itachi) it's just...Deidara, he deserves her so much more and ugh.. Sorry, just too many emotions right now
sahi.sony.1 chapter 8 . 1/4/2019
I care least about Itasaku now. Bcoz DeiSaku is way too perfect.
sahi.sony.1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2019
I literally don't care about Itasaku now. DeiSaku is way to perfect.
VampireAngel4Life chapter 20 . 10/9/2018
Ok wow SHIT I FUCKING AM CRYING DAMN
VampireAngel4Life chapter 9 . 10/8/2018
I AM FUCKING WHEEZING! SEXY NINJA PATCH LOL LMFAO THATS WHAT ITACHI IS LOOKING FOR!? FUCKING SHISUI
cherryblossom25112002 chapter 20 . 8/5/2018
This was soooooo saaaaad I cry over whole 18 and 20 chapter but it was amazing story you are very talented
Elizon chapter 20 . 12/27/2017
This fic is good but sad. I'm about to cry.
Katara Tojiro chapter 20 . 12/16/2017
Usually, I write a review for evey chapter of a story. For some reason, I found that I could not do it for this fic. I just couldn't stop reading. From the beginning, you had me hooked. Dara and Ita-kun were amazing. I loved reading about them and Sakura. The emotions that I felt while reading were to numerous to count, and the ending had me in tears. I must admit, since her first meeting with 'Arashi,' I wanted her to be with Dara. You made the ItaSaku work out though. The ending was absolutely perfect, but I can only wish that it wasn't so sad. However, the ending does fit the story perfectly; it is the only (and the best) way to finish this wonderful story. Thank you for writing this fic, for sticking with it and finally, finishing it.
SoundScream chapter 20 . 2/24/2017
This is so sad, im crying in public and i dont care bcuz this is the saddest fic ever... this fic is brilliant and giving me more emotion than I ever know I had any. LOVE
AyanoGray-sama chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
OMG! I just can't take this story. I had finished "Defining Evil" and I was jumping in my bed, and now I just read a little bid of the sequel and I am already jumping in my bed again xd This story is really good, I think one of the best I had read. Even, though, it has some mistakes is much better than the "general ItaSaku fanfic" Really good storySorry for my englishv
Shivii-Chan chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Thank you so much for a beautiful sequel to a story I vaguely came across. I never really knew what I was in for until I began this story. It is stories like these that will never leave a person and always have a place somewhere in the heart. I haven't cried during a fan fiction in a long time but you did a wonderful job creating an atmosphere that was unique and still original to the characters. Thank you.
grf chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
I just wanted to say that even thoughI have finished reading your story about a year ago, I find myself reading it again from time to time. What an emotional ending. It is the first time I cry over a fanfiction story. You have truly touched me. This is the first review I have ever written and have ever felt the need to write. Truly amazing story, your writing style is something refreshing to me. Thank you for this beautiful piece. With great respect, a random anonymous reader.