Reviews for Seven Ways to Say 'I Love You'
Skylarimez chapter 2 . 1/24
OMG your story is soo cute I love you! Can I have your permission to translate it into Vietnamese please? I'll make sure to credit you!
Hehejamison chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
OHMYGOD THAT WAS SO GREAT, MY FRIEND SUGGESTED I READ THAT (her name is lori! :)) AND I WAS ON IT IN AN INSTANT AND OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS BABE YOU ARE SO TALENTED NEVER STOP WRITING I NOW IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS BUT I HOPE YOU SEE TIS REVIEW EVENTUALLY LOVE
LoriEnn chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
I love this beyond words
Daniel chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
This is really Nice. I would really enjoy a ADGG with an alternaste ending..,
PrueHarrison chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Myuu! That was sooo cute 3 Thanks a lot for that awesome story!
GSYH chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
I would have preferred this ending to pair off the spares and All Is Well.
Stina Whatever chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Lovely story. :)
Anna chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
This was really good :) Great job!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
That was brilliant! One of the best ADGG storys ever! You captured them just perfectly. And the end brought tears to my eyes, the most beautiful wyy to say those three words!
FemaleSpock chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Lovely writing; I love the way you portray this couple.
Lovedward48 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Very sweet! You really gave those 3 words meaning. They're not thoughtlessly uttered in the heat of the moment but truly heartfelt. Great fic! :)
senoritablack chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
so much win. guh. '}
VanillaSlash chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
I think the part that moved me the most was when Albus recorded his voice for Gellert to hear with the letter. The second most moving was definately when Gellert was pacing his cell, anguishing over Albus before standing up to Voldemort. What a sweet couple, and you really did wonders with this plot!
amaXdear chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Aw, this was a very nice story. The first and the sixth were my favorites, although I do like the way you portrayed Dumbledore's personality so realistically in the second.
The Dragon Mage chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
wow. i wish i could be eloquent in praise, but bluntly that was just amazing. there was some phrases in there that made me catch my breath. FAVORITE HP PAIRING EVER! hehee sorry. i have a weakness for love stories with tragedy involved, and you have made me very, very happy!