Reviews for Withdrawl
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Yay! That's fun. Now if only MIKEY happens to get some caffeine and then the fun begins!(AKA: My dream story if you'd like to write it..._)
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
“Leo? Have you seen it? Have you seen my coffee?” He yelled, grasping Leo by the shoulders and shaking him “Have you?”

tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
lol that's freakin AWESOME! I have no other words!
KatieLeanne17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OMG! I'm shaking with laughter right now as it's two in the morning and don't want to wake up my family...I feel like I'm gonna bust a rib trying to keep this laughter in!

This was such a great fic! Short, but still got the point across! I can relate to poor Donny...and Leo come to think of it! My dad and I are both addicted to caffeine and each drink at least two pots a day..So I drank the last of the coffee the day before and my dad woke me up at 7:00a.m. (an ungodly hour for a 17 year old who didn't get to bed until 5:00a.m.) And literally *threw* $10.00 at me to go to the store that's 20 miles away and buy more coffee...So not only did I have to deal with my own withdrawls, I had to fix my father's as well!

So that turned out really long, but who cares, right? It was an awesome fic and deserves a long review just to show how amazing it was! )
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Um... Bye! I'm scared. *Run away!*
Elsiah chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hilarious little fic! Great job. ;)

Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was very funny! I know all too well how terrible caffine withdrawl is, and you did it in the most hilarious way possible. Great job!
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Lmao, the poor guy. This was a fun read, at Don's expense...but still fun! _
OSYH chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Bahaha aw poor Donny! Realy need his fix, doesn't he? And are those facts about Einstein true? \

Good fic! :)
caylender chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
And that's why you should not drink coffie! Aww, this fic is so cute! Great job with it!
Artemisdesari chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
*giggles* Have you ever TRIED coffee withdrawal. Believe me, it's not pretty (I went from 17 cups of coffee a day to 4) Donnie has my sympathies and yet I can't help but laugh at him.

SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
ROTFL, I can soo see why anyone should be glad that it wasn't an hour, or longer come to think of it. I love how you portrayed Donatello as totally crashing when it comes to his coffee - onto the favs list it goes!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Awesome fic and very funny. I really liked it. You are a very good writer, MK.

The Bubbly One,

Hypnotising Muffin chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
hehe, this was funny. i love the mutterings about 'sleep deprivation' and einstein's hair and the classic mention to the toilet paper
Raphshell chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Hehe that was pretty funny. I love how he begins babbling incoherently to himself.