Reviews for After Curfew
Jinx313 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
i hope your happy you made me laugh which made me chock on my gum which wook up the parentals which got me in troubole for being up late

lol love the story ,
MistOfHeaven chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
HAHAHAHAHA CUTE!
OoverO chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
HAha, Dumbledore always steals the spotlight. In like evrything. Lol. I love this though.
NeeChan92 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hahahah, nice. x]

That was awesome. Lmfao. Especially how Hermione and Draco just started conversing like best friends. Hahah.

Great job. (:
AmourXSexXetXYaoi chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
lmao XD

awesome story! i love how the old coot knows everything lol XD
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
-grin-

that's really my only reaction

XD
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Oh, loverly, indeed

From Me x
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
haha nice! XP
Nayeli chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i really loved this and i feel happy right now because of yur fics but i'm going to have to go to sleep rigth now i should have been already asleep almost two hour ago coz i'm horrible at waking up and really ramdom so I loved this!:)
Dramatic-Uke chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
LOLZ NICE!
KAWAIIwolf-luvr chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
teehee too bad its a onesie... you should continue it or make a sequel... . i liked it .
AmyCoolz chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
lol If I were Snape at the point near the end of the story, I don't know what I would do to myself... That was funny; good job once again!

AmyCoolz
minoki chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
cute
Netrixie chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
you really like this stealing food from other people's plate things, doncha? hehehe- goo job
njferrell chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
You should add a second part to that. Let Snape see with his own eyes. If thinking of the possibility makes him ill, seeing should have him in a real fine state. Seeing is believing.