Reviews for The Last Time Turner
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Great job writing this. :D
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
this is a great story!

just a few typos but other than that, it's perfect!
Nelina chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hi! Oh, this story is really the best! I love your fics, but this was so great! Not just because they saved Remus, Tonks and Fred, but because I think you've catched their personalitys (spelling?) very good!
Gyuchin chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That was soo cute and sweet!

Those were some good changes in the plot!

I relly hated when Remus and Tonk died, but killing Fred was a crime!, of all the Weasley, the twins couldnt died!

Well, nice work!
Forest Archer chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I really, really liked this. I thought your writing here was very alike to JKR's style for the most part, so it was quite easy to imagine this being what happened! The voices behind the Veil were great too; I like the idea that James and Snape actually started agreeing in the end.

Just the way it should have been.
Aquahina chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Great story! I especially like Remus's confession about how he used a time turner and snape's roll in the end. They add a (respectively) interesting/sad and funny aspect. Keep on writing!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
oh that was so sweet and awesome and awwe!

I love it, I wish it had happened like that in the book!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was really good! But why didn't they save Colin? But you're the author so you can choose to ignore that. Anyway, great story.
o.OminiO.o chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I absolutely love it! Way better than the way the book ended, definitely!
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
LOVE IT! Abso-bloody-lutly FANTASTIC! I LOVE FRED and Neville Harry George Blaze Cedric.