Reviews for My Dark Protector
arwahart04 chapter 39 . 4/23
this was great, I love how voldemort and Dumbledore worked together it was amazing, I wish there were more stories like that
arwahart04 chapter 21 . 4/23
I only at chapter 21 bit I so hope this is one of those books where voldemort and Dumbledore work together
I want to see Sirius Severus and Remus get along with each other
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 2/7
I hope that Harry does not live longer than his caretakers, or that Severus has a younger generation ready to look after him if he passes on first. I do not think Harry would survive the loss of his Dark Protector unless his feelings were somehow centered on someone younger first.

Great story, thanks!
Caramel4me chapter 39 . 1/27
I greatly enjoyed this! Thank you so much for sharing!
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 1/1
Yeah, Snape had to do *something* with Sirius, because Sirius would make a promise, and still go the Ministry and try to force Harry to live with him anyway. Remus would try to stop him, and fail as he always does in restraining Sirius. (Remus needs a real vacation from Sirius-sitting).

I love how Severus switched from Avenging Angel to Daddy with a storybook, though. Being Harry's daddy is something that Snape needs just as much as Harry needs him.
BROMBROS chapter 22 . 11/21/2021
"This castle teaches special people." You have teachers.

Great story so far and it truly pulls on the heartstrings.
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 10/29/2021
So not sorry for Sirius here-he's making Harry unhappy because what he wants is more important. But then, why should he change from canon that much? I expect Remus is a little tired of holding his leash.

I am glad that Poppy is there to make sure Harry doesn't draw the wrong conclusion from Sirius' offer.
A Lost Memory chapter 3 . 9/30/2021
jj jjghjc XD. XD XD c cc g JJ jjjj in h JJ jjjj j go hhj CJ vh JJ jjjj bc he jjjj CJ jjjj in jhjj hi hjhv in jgjjhj hi iiiiiiiiiiihgx xjhjhhjjjjjhhhccccgdh
Tania Game chapter 39 . 9/3/2021
Really enjoyed this story. It was quite emotional, so very sweet and so sad too. Found myself desperately wanting Harry to be "normal" but with his childhood, the fact he's happy and safe is actually enough. The animal sanctuary is perfect for Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 8/12/2021
Since when did Severus see Hogwarts as a safe haven? Seriously? Home of as many bad memories as inhabit Spinners End? And Albus part and parcel of those bad memories. Ah well.

But at least Albus is being reasonable about it, which is more than I expected. He does realize that Snape can't care for Harry the way he needs to be cared for *and* be the Potions master *and* brew *and* be House head *and* spy when Voldie comes back (how he did all that anyway, I have no idea).

I think Minerva's a little optimistic on how the Potters would feel, myself.

And Albus will continue to make the same mistakes as he has in the past; Mr. Ambrose is probably well off and personally attractive. It's the poor and ugly ones who need the most protection, and never get it.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 39 . 7/20/2021
I read the original and I think this is a major improvement. I love the ending. Only thing I did not like is how Severus would blame Remus when Sirus messed up.
noir kumo chapter 35 . 7/6/2021
Yes yes yes. I need Harry POV more
noir kumo chapter 29 . 7/5/2021
Or can be Severitus. Snape is father figure to Harry
noir kumo chapter 29 . 7/5/2021
Why not bonded with both?
2,857 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »