Reviews for My Dark Protector
sophiaclare.thorn chapter 34 . 7/15
Thank you! That was so adorable!
TwiSagaLover chapter 34 . 7/10
Omg I’m loving this story so much sweetheart!
Zarroc789 chapter 34 . 7/10
I absolutely love this story and cannot wait for the next chapter. I started reading this quite a few months back but apparently I didn't favorite it so I didn't even know New chapters were coming out. I'm glad I read embracing his true self. that is how I remembered about this one
TwiSagaLover chapter 27 . 7/9
I’m not sure about all of the old ideas or new ideas but I am loving each and every chapter that I read. I am new to this one but I will be following faithfully form now on
Makurayami Ookami chapter 34 . 7/1
This was awesome. Well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 33 . 7/1
This was really good. Important decision to be made.
Universal creature chapter 34 . 6/29
Fantastic scene between harry and Severus was was doing all right
thedogsingreen chapter 34 . 6/24
This story is so fun! I want to hear more about the bond you suggested, and I like the idea of Ambrose/Voldy being another protector for Harry. I can’t help but think we haven’t seen many outbursts from him lately. I’m sure it’s coming now that Severus wants to introduce him to more people. He’s not going to know how to relate to people properly.

I like it, though! Original concepts!
bethb1973 chapter 34 . 6/22
Harry is supposed to be blood related to Voldemort correct? Now we know what the SOB is up to. He's going to try to adopt Harry out from under Severus, Sirius, Dumbledore, Poppy and Minerva. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT HAPPEN! He does not love him and isn't capable of loving him. I'd rather see Harry kill him in a bid to protect Severus from Voldemort.
MAHA1959 chapter 34 . 6/20
oh, oh… Ambrose Voldemort ? comment a-t-il fait ? i look forwards the next chapter !
anf600 chapter 34 . 6/19
Perhaps Ambrose will become a favored uncle. I could see him helping encourage Harry in learning magic. Good plot.
Harriverse chapter 34 . 6/18
What can I say but "positively perfect". Haven't read a story where Tom does this much of a turn around for quite a while. Will Albus have a heart attack when he finds out?
Alwabe chapter 34 . 6/18
Love all of your FF but this one has drawn me in the most! I cannot wait for you to update this. I hope you have Harry make a mostly full recovery, and that he will not fear magic any longer. I just wish that he would mature quicker and was able to learn magic and take his OWL's/NEWT's, would love to see him show up at the Wizengamot on his 17th birthday! I know it is not a lot of time seeing as he is already 15 in the story. Definitely need to have Serious and Remus together, Severus to stay single and have the Dark Lord and Harry become like brothers! Who wouldn't want a Dark Lord as a protective brother, could be quite funny some ofthe things he could do to potential friends of Harry! Please update!
Arya Morgana chapter 34 . 6/17
Finalmente alcancei um ponto na história em que me é possível opinar. Estou amando! Ansiosa para ver o que você pensou para a ligação entre Severus e Harry. Muito ansiosa pra ver a reação de Dumbledore quando descobrir quem é Ambrose. Muuuuito mais ansiosa ainda para ver a reação do Sirius quando descobrir quem é o Ambrose. Sinto falta do Remus. Ele vai interagir com o Harry? Vou aguardar os próximos capítulos dando saltinhos nas pontas dos pés. Por favor, não demore muito.
mattdombast chapter 34 . 6/15
Would love for severus to get with voldy and raise harry and for tom to kick the dark sides ass.
2,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »