Reviews for My Dark Protector
fanficfan 86 chapter 38 . 4/13/2020
Brill story, I loved it. An epilogue to let us now how all things pand out, would be nice.
Moonsoulx3 chapter 38 . 4/13/2020
This was a great story! I love Snape and how you have written him!
Maxennce chapter 38 . 4/12/2020
Nice! Good to see someone’s taking Harry’s best interests I to hear as opposed to placating Sirius
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 24 . 4/12/2020
I know you are a lot further along but Harry and Voldemort are both descended from the Peverells that the parseltongue could be from that legacy and that is where slytherin got it from (his peverell ancestor). It just took a muggleborn to reawaken it like it took muggleborn Ted tonks to get Nymphadora's metamorphmagus ability to appear. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, especially when you are portraying Voldemort more cunning and sane than homicidal megalomaniac he was in the books.
AmandaKate92 chapter 38 . 4/12/2020
Super good chapter.
Liit chapter 38 . 4/12/2020
I agree...would love to see an epilogue
Blosiom chapter 38 . 4/12/2020
Do an epilogue to round it off. Either a year or few in the future to show how Harry ended up mentally and how his relationships with people are.
EmiSchwalger chapter 31 . 4/12/2020
I just found this story and am reading it at every possible moment! Great story! Thank you!
APridefulSin chapter 38 . 4/12/2020
aaawwww
BrightOneDancing chapter 38 . 4/11/2020
I would love it if you wrote an epilogue! If I’m not being greedy, I vote for one of those epilogues that covers small glimpses in the future - like when you see what is happening at 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, and 15 years in the future.
KittenEyez2 chapter 38 . 4/11/2020
The ending of this chapter was great. I would love to maybe see 1, 5 & 10 years in the future. I bet that even if Harry recovered enough to live independently, he’d still opt to stay with Severus. It would slso be interesting to see what happens with Voldemort and Dumbledore. I wonder what happens to the wizarding world?
rmw5763 chapter 38 . 4/11/2020
Just Awwwwwww. Yes, you can be sure we would All love to read more of this story.
Katherine-Taoris4ever chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
I do not remember the story well but the chapter was interesting, but I am wrong here Lupin is not bad and is reasonable, so I hope that at least he can keep in touch with Harry, just as he is already tired of Sirius anyway
Makurayami Ookami chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
This was awesome. It could very well end here. But I love the story so much I will be happy with more as well. Maybe a epilogue with some snippets of how he’s grown
KagomeMiyamoto chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
continue, please! I am so excited!
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »