Reviews for My Dark Protector
BrightOneDancing chapter 38 . 4/11/2020
I would love it if you wrote an epilogue! If I’m not being greedy, I vote for one of those epilogues that covers small glimpses in the future - like when you see what is happening at 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, and 15 years in the future.
KittenEyez2 chapter 38 . 4/11/2020
The ending of this chapter was great. I would love to maybe see 1, 5 & 10 years in the future. I bet that even if Harry recovered enough to live independently, he’d still opt to stay with Severus. It would slso be interesting to see what happens with Voldemort and Dumbledore. I wonder what happens to the wizarding world?
rmw5763 chapter 38 . 4/11/2020
Just Awwwwwww. Yes, you can be sure we would All love to read more of this story.
Katherine-Taoris4ever chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
I do not remember the story well but the chapter was interesting, but I am wrong here Lupin is not bad and is reasonable, so I hope that at least he can keep in touch with Harry, just as he is already tired of Sirius anyway
Makurayami Ookami chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
This was awesome. It could very well end here. But I love the story so much I will be happy with more as well. Maybe a epilogue with some snippets of how he’s grown
KagomeMiyamoto chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
continue, please! I am so excited!
dilis chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
Eine wirklich schöne Geschichte. Eine meiner Lieblinge.
Bluewolf80 chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
Epilogue!
geekymom chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
Wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
Harry is well enough to own/help train dogs now. Dogs are much more clingy to their owners than cats are and I think Harry needs that.
wolvesheart chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
Don't leave it here! There are so many things we don't know. How much separation did Albus and Tom work together and provide for the magical community. What happened to Sirius and Remus? How much mental age does Harry have? Does Harry ever become an active wizard?

Don't leave me with these questions and more!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
Please an epilogue if you can. Maybe were Serverus is married and Harry is still with him.
HMRoberts chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
I think there's a lot more life in this story than you believe. Time-skips can be used to graze over repetitive scenes. Looking into other character's points of view. Harry's elder, further "cured" self. The ramifications of the Unbreakable Vow. Harry learning to live in and navigate the real world beyond Prince Manor. Finding and developing friendships. Remembering, facing, processing and healing from his experiences. Et al.

Just my two drachma's worth.

Your Constant Reader,
Heidi R.
grandmaw66 chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
i loved this story and would like to see an epilogue, just a few years in the future
staar chapter 38 . 4/10/2020
black had it coming...he really needs help if he can't see that snape is harry's everything! pls. yes one more epilogue...just to see how harry's has been doing! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR UPDATES:):):)love this one*****
2,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »