Reviews for My Dark Protector
HumorMe2 chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
People may not realize that the story has progressed slowly as far as Harry is concerned, which I have enjoyed every step of the way. What you desire to do with your story is up to you. Healing always is a process. Just please continue to give the quality creativity and diligence this story has always contained.
Good Luck with whatever you decide!
shflister chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
Oh, i hope for en epilogue. Love the story sooo much
blackangel150 chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
Wow Sirius you really are stupid and you need help (seriously no pun intended) hopefully this does not set Harry back at all
Kwold chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
I would keep reading this no matter how many more chapters you write. It is amazing.
Jprj chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
more chapters and epilogue please, I love you !
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
I would love an epilogue. This is a great story.
eria.dmg17041 chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
Esta maravillosa historia merece un epĂ­logo!
Gracias por no dejarla de lado, ha sido un tiempo verdaderamente largo.
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
More please
Professor Potterhead chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
Love this! I honestly want wayyyy more chapters—fluff!
yukino76 chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
Sirius you really have to go and get your head check I'm sure there's a problem with it
KVEDW9647 chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
loved the way Severus dealt with Sirius; forcing and unbreakable vow on him. Hopeful for an epilogue. Will Sirius go against the vow?
luramos chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
Eu amo Sev!
hghpbbfangirl chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
This was good. I would like an epilogue. Maybe 5 or 10:years in the future just to see if Harry has matured mentally. Thanks as always for writing your stories.
buterflypuss chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
good chap, its fine if you want to end it here, actually a pretty good point for it, and still a great story
Jostanos chapter 38 . 4/9/2020
Debs, I'll be honest with you: I am okay with you letting the story end here, but I am also for a "proper epilogue" to "round up any loose ends". :)

How long into the future may the epilogue be if one gets written?
I do not have an opinion.
2,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »