Reviews for My Dark Protector
Helen capes chapter 39 . 12/6/2020
brilliant
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 39 . 11/14/2020
Overall, I enjoyed the plot, but I have to admit I’m a little disappointed. I feel like this story had so much potential towards the end and you just cut it off it’s feet to finish it up quickly. I’m not a fan of loose ends so please understand where I’m coming from as a reviewer.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 10/30/2020
Yes, the Dark Lord is far more dangerous when he's intelligent like this.

Harry is delightful, Sirius is finally growing up, and I bet Sirius' head really hurt when he saw Snape caring for Harry so diligently.
The Eagle Soars chapter 39 . 10/28/2020
Love so much.
royalcatniss chapter 39 . 10/27/2020
Awww this was amazing, I loved the Tom vs Dumbledore grandfather rivalry.
Entertainment lover chapter 39 . 10/26/2020
Amazing chapter. severus's family is so cute. The conversation between Harry and poppy is and Dumbledore did the right is a pity that Sirius did not understand Harry's true happiness lies in his dark protector. Frankly he is better of without Sirius and Remus. Severus will always be Harry's dark protector.
Entertainment lover chapter 38 . 10/26/2020
Fantastic chapter. Sirius is unbelievable. I loved how Severus calmed Harry. Severus was doing the right thing to protect Harry. It is so sweet that Harry called Severus as daddy.
Entertainment lover chapter 37 . 10/26/2020
Wonderful chapter. Sirius is a idiot. I can't believe that he is sulking at the fact that Harry likes severus more than him.i just hate him. I am feeling bad for is Sirius problem . Why can't he let Harry be happy?
Blair Vallens chapter 39 . 10/25/2020
Much like with some of your other stories, I have been following this one for a while now, I'm really happy you were able to finish it. I loved the ending and I do not feel sorry for Sirius, he should have known better. Thank you!
Maeva Cerise chapter 39 . 10/17/2020
I really appreciate this story. See Harry grow up psychologically with Severus, Helped by Poppy, Albus. See Albus et Tom work together. Harry is really cute and this dark protector is a excellent parent. Thanks for sharing this story
kelliward98 chapter 36 . 10/8/2020
I thought Harry's cat Sevvy was a boy and not a girl
Suspicious Minds chapter 39 . 10/8/2020
I love this story! Great writing.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Interesting plot, though hard to read at times. His recovery seemed too quick. The title fit well, and i love that that's how he thought of him. Thanks for the story.
coleencasanova23 chapter 25 . 9/16/2020
yaaasssss...I would love a Bengal cat myself as well!
LenaM7926 chapter 39 . 9/13/2020
I never read the original story, but I just finished this one and it was so good!
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »