Reviews for My Dark Protector
Gemcatcher chapter 39 . 7/20/2020
A very enjoyable story...much better than the first start.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 39 . 7/20/2020
This was awesome. I am sad that it is over but I definitely liked the real feeling ending it had.
liz.onia chapter 39 . 7/19/2020
Thanks for the end of a good story!
Shiaira73 chapter 39 . 7/18/2020
I always get really excited when you finish another story. This was a Great read! I just binge read this all the way through in about 8 hours. Another great story for my favorites list. Thanks for sharing it
gginsc chapter 38 . 7/16/2020
Black really needs that mind healer! Remus is such a wimp!
Ftima chapter 39 . 7/16/2020
Me ha gustado mucho la historia. He llorado con ella y los sentimientos los he tenido a flor de piel. Pero he disfrutado leyendola
gginsc chapter 13 . 7/15/2020
Hard to believe Snape would have such an obvious password to his quarters!
Zebella chapter 39 . 7/15/2020
Wow...You know, I actually love that you ended it here. Though I must admit, I feel a little lost now...I've been following this story for so very long, it was like a mainstay in my life. Thank you for such a great story. I shall revisit it often and treasure it. 3
heynamesthomas chapter 39 . 7/14/2020
well I just binged this in one day and it was lovely. well done
spaceladyn chapter 39 . 7/14/2020
Love it!
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 7/13/2020
I wish that Dumbledore and Riddle would just sit down and work things out, and give Snape a break from being the Bludger between two Beaters.
Gracealma chapter 39 . 7/13/2020
I could not remember what happened so I went back to chapter one.
I have enjoyed reading your story, and glad that Harry was saved 'by his dark protector!'
He had a real life and was loved by his family and friends.
staar chapter 39 . 7/13/2020
loved the ending it really had no were else to go...with how harry is not a normal 40yr old...so happy to see that you made him happy in his life...sad that it's done !:):):) thanks STAY SAFE!
mizzrazz72 chapter 39 . 7/13/2020
It's sad that Harry will never have kids of his own but he has a family. Sirius was a fool to give up on Harry.
Arileen chapter 39 . 7/13/2020
Thank you for this beautiful story!
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »