Reviews for My Dark Protector
Ana C chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
Me ha gustado mucho tu historia.
El final que le diste es el que mejor le podría haberle dado, ya que es el mas realista dada la situación del personaje.
Esta historia la vengo siguiendo desde que estaba por el capitul el leer como fue avanzando la historia y como evolucionaron los personajes y sin duda lo has manejado muy bien
Estaré a la espera de la actualización de la otras historias tuyas que sigo
Saludos
HumorMe2 chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
Enjoyed the story immensely. Thank you!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
The ending is just fine. Thanks so much.
DS2010 chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
Good ending, glad Harry found his happy place with Severus.
Jostanos chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
Debs, in my opinion this chapter is a wonderful ending for this story.. however.. if you feel that it would be better to post another chapter as the epilogue I will not stop you. :)

Please continue to both write and update fantastic stories, Debs, and please stay safe.
Thank you. :)
lizh12795 chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
Good ending. Not everyone gets a miracle ending that fixes everything for them. Thank you for your writing more.
lilashannah chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
hell of a story. I would have loved for Harry to fully heal but this was a good ending and more realistic.
sonyabrady1971 chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
I do wish there could be more but it didn't feel"unended" so to speak. Harry is happy and that's all that matters ️
LicaSchmidt chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
Hurrah. Thank you for one more finished story see you
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
Oh wow nice liked it
Zarroc789 chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
Loved this, and I thought the ending was well done.
whiteoaks chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
A satisfying ending to the story. Thank you!
WereBunny87 chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
I love this so much Well done!
Poog chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
I always show up to work an hour early to eat a quick dinner and catch up on any fanfiction I am currently reading before I clock in. This last chapter was so well thought out and touching. I started to cry while smiling, and think that was such a really beautiful and well written story.

Each new story I read of yours seems to leave and even bigger impression. I know I never leave comments because I'm never sure what to say, but you are a very talented writer. You stories draw people in and keep them captivated. I just wanted to say thank you for putting all of them out into the world, so I can be able to enjoy them.

-Poog
Emperor Phantom chapter 39 . 7/10/2020
great story i hope u can write another story consist of snape adopt harry
2,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »