Reviews for Martyr
Marskatr chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This hurt my soul far more than I expected it to. ._. It isn't even because Temari died, because she was so strong but it was just... Hidan.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Very nicely written.
Madame Red Wolf chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
wow that was amazing!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this was good
movom chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I've Read this fic long Time ago and I cant stop to do this again and again because I like it so much!

One of the best HidaTema Fangic I've Ever Read!
Miss T Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Now that is something worth reading. If it were to continue, I would totally read it. I kind of want to know what Shikamaru would do if he found out lol.
1angel2heart chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Awesome story and excellent writing! I love how you made everything so detailed and within the characters' behavior - nothing was OOC. It was a bit depressing, but still very good! I enjoyed it _
TaintedMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Wow. This is very very creepy, but astonishingly beautiful all the same.

One thing I noticed. You wrote: " Temari wishes that he had the energy to spit in his face."

I think you meant 'Temari wishes that "SHE" had the energy to spit in his face.'?

I really like it. It's strange and haunting and yet, incredibly alluring. The emotions you describe and the words you use are just perfect. The ending too is magnificent.

Heart's Door chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I will admit that it was well-written and perhaps creative. Unique? Definitely. Cliche? No way. And also, disturbing and twisted are two other adjectives that can describe it. Yes. Quite disturbing.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hidan is so disturbed. Temari is great. HidanTema is hot.

I like it.
lalalalollipop chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Nice! Very intense, it really made me think. Fluent and descriptive, overall, a great job!
Bleeding-lily chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow, that was pretty intense. Great job!
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Beautifully written and wonderful characterizations. I thought this flowed brilliantly-I love your writing style! ] Great job!
PullMeLikeI'mYourZiper chapter 1 . 1/16/2008