Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
TaiOokamiYoukai chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Cute story so far...but I'm a little confused. Where'd the blob thing Brennan exams come from? And where did Gunn and Willow come from?
ThoughtfulElf chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Great chapter, keep it going! Love the hook at the end... Hope you put in some more Bones focused chapters :)
BlackbAngeL chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Aaw, cute reunion!

I really can't wait for the next chapters... what happened to Buffy and Connor during those 3 years? how did they meet?

Loved the Cordy thing, with her new mission and all...

Great job, please update soon!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I think that was a pretty good chapter. I liked how you explaind what happened at the end of Angel. I am glad I am not the only one who thought that.
BlackbAngeL chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is so great. Hilarious, really! I can't wait for the next chapter, please, update soon! I so want to know what Buffy's reaction will be!

A change in Angel?... Is he human? Is it the breathing, or something? Argh, sorry, too many questions. lol!

Can't wait for the next one!)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Great start. I totally agree with your AN, my sentements exactly! I am glad Connor's going to be in this, I actully really liked him. Can't wait to read more!
hiphopdaze chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wonderful, I hope you continue this to the end!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I can't wait to see where this goes, especially since Angel wouldn't look old enough to be Connor's father.
Psycho Slayer ttm chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
is he human, can he walk in the sunlight as they are suppoesd to be in a sunlit room. how fast did Buffy and Connor get there anyway, how did they get there? where had Angel's body been found that it was brought in? i sthis gonna be a fic where Booth is distantly related to Angel or just a coincidence? please update soon.
Bunny-Butler chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This looks very promising! Good luck with your next chapter. :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2