Reviews for Why bother!
Estheriana chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
it was definitely too cliche and annoying
SarahiNia chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
I love it!

Sakura is EVIL!

I mean she was the first one that told hiashi and then shes all lovy dovy with Sasuke!

Oh well Love it UPDATE SOON!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
woah freaky
Kichou chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Hinata needs a backbone. I wonder what Naruto, Sasuke and Hanabi are going to do to Sakura knowing that she told on all of them. Update please. Nice chapter.
Death by Me chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
wow this is priceless. you have to update
Aya chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
so funny. Can't wait to see what happens next.
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
I love it, and Cool credit card...souds so AWSOME I want one...and how the heck did Naruto get one? lol UPDATE SOON!
Kichou chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
You know what I hope will happen. That Hiashi finds out that her husbands are Sasuke and Naruto (two influential people), and he jumps for joy since Hinata got husbands that would benefit the family. Then I hope that Sakura has the shock of her life when she finds out that Sasuke and Naruto do not want to divorce Hinata. That would be the best outcome. Well, put in some Sakura bashing and that would be the best outcome of the story.

If Hiashi isn't pleased, then I guess the guys could stop him from taking Hinata with him. They could say that as her husband, she goes where they go and that it isn't appropriate for a married girl to live with her father. I can see Sasuke saying that.

Then you can bash Sakura after the speech ;)

Update please. Nice chapter.
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
OMG Suckera that bitch
Estheriana chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
well i sure hope sakura will somehow get hers in this fic
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
awesome!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
OMG woah
Estheriana chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
i sure hope that she really will end up with sasuke in the end naruto can have the sakura-slut
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Pizza and Hinata...Pizza and Hinata...PIZZA! lol I see were there loyalies are at, and Hinatas pregnant and cute SasuHina. UPDATE SOON!
winterkaguya chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
wow...one month...two guys...daily sex...i'm sure hinata is going to get pregnant soon...hm...interesting...wonder whose the father...hehehehehee..nice one...i like the sasuhina moment though...he really took care of her huh? and naruto's a bit reckless though...but i like sasuhina in here better...

update soon~