Reviews for Comprendez vous?
Glamour Addict chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
OMG Killer Croc was the best character in the whole thing, everytime I saw his name I nearly DIED laughing!
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
PLEASE UPDATE, OR MARK AS COMPLETE. this story makes me melt into a puddle of happiness
MissBliss8527 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Who would NOT recognise Killer Croc in a vest? Also, that was hilarious how Scarecrow and Jervis got there just after they left. :D Hilarious.
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
I do love a happy ending.*sigh*

And the scenes with Jonathan

and Jervis and the Joker and

Harley were hilarious, .

p. 's that story about Jonathan

and Harley you promised me coming

along? :D
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
I do so love your Eddums!

I wish that I could hug

him and squeeze him and

kiss him and do naughty

NC17 things to him!lol.

I love how you made him sweet

and charming and adorably

akward.:D p.s.I apologize

for being so late with my

Aliera chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
I DID love this.

I do believe everyone is entitled to a happy love life.

Esperata chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Leave 'em laughing is right. That had me in stitches!

“Behold, the harbinger of all–…crap!”

I don't know where you get some of your ideas but they're fabulous. If I could spend just one afternoon inside your head...
Me Hurrah chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
“Well, we didn’t get a very good look at him before we– but are you sure about the date tonight?”

“I’m incredibly positive.”

“Because we can always–”

“College,” Nygma said firmly, “now show me to the bedroom.”

I'm really curious as to what Johnathan was about to offer there...
shann1 chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Great story! One of the few truly well written and amusing original female characters I've seen in Batman fanfiction! THANK YOU for representing ladies as being so much more than typical Mary Sues. Also, your Eddie was absolutely adorable and you captured both his charm and awkwardness beautifully. Very well done!
DrakkenWasHere chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
I think I died from laughing so hard. That was THE best ending. Killer Croc getting used as a punchline, TWICE? Dear lord, you had me in stitches. I also loved Crane's and Jonathan's entrance. Not subtle in the least, are they? Heh. This was such a perfect story. Actually, I'm kind of sad to see it end. Oh well. That just means it was really good.

Esperata chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
After all the humour in the last chapter, this was a switch. You never let us forget that the villains are real people too, and yet their status will consistently affect every aspect of their lives. It's sweet how Karen realises this here and views him as Edward rather than Riddler.

And I have to say again that the way you write him is positively adorable!
Esperata chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
My three favourite villains together in one chapter. Perfect! I do love how you write them all. Edward's so often just written as an arrogant jerk but you've really shown he has feelings.

And Jonathan and Jervis! I love how nonchalantly they refer to bodies and chloroform. Plus they finish each other's sentence. I can't wait to see them interfere with eddie's date.
DrakkenWasHere chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I'm so sick in the head. I totally laughed at the “I’m fairly sure my shirt came from a dead man.” bit. XD

But I thought it was a great chapter. It was sweet, awkward, and hilarious. Nice to see Edward be himself, and NOT the Riddler. Maybe his ego isn't as big. :P

Can't wait for the next bit, even if it is the last. I bet it'll be amazing!

Shann1 chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Your Riddler is absolutely the cutest thing ever! God I love how nerdy he adorable. Also love your take on Johnny and Jervis, what a fun couple! And the thing about Eddie and college LOL just perfect :) As for Cluemaster, the Riddler's dislike of him is well grounded. Cluemaster not only tried to steal his gimmick but he did a really bad job of it, too. The only good thing about Cluemaster is the fact he was used to introduce his daughter Spoiler into the comics world (she's a far better character than he is). Being a big Riddler fan I'm always happy to hear Cluemaster being insulted and joked about.
DrakkenWasHere chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
“–give him a little visit?” Crane smirked. “My dear Jervis, sometimes you’re just perverse enough for my tastes.”

Sorry, my mind just twisted this. It doesn't help that I'm a shipper of these two. XD

But seriously, a hilarious chapter. I was beaming the whole way through. I must have looked insane! It's just THAT good.