Reviews for Reasons
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
this is really awesome I love how you showed the Doctor's emotions and character. He really should have been with Rose, it was so sad when the parted in cannon
BellaTallin chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
This was really good and you wrote it so well. It sounds just like his voice in my head and I love that it was from his point of view. So many of these stories are told from a third perspective or from Rose. This was just really lovely and funny and hot and brilliant. Well done!
New Eliza D chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
WOW!

You fic is so beautiful. I love it. Really loved it.
candyyummmy chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Loved this so very much. Thank you
fancyandschmancy chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
I am a proud new member of the whovian community, and a huge fan of the doctor and rose! Loved this fic and your writing style. I'll be looking you up when I get further into the series and am looking for more recent fics! :)
Dr.Awesome chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
omg. amazing. I cant even. i just love it. thank you
Makoto-kun chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Beautiful!
Kaeldra91 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Oh this was delightful! Very well done, I love this! :D
Signorina-L chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Lovely!
Jellyneau chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
I love this story - I've read it a couple of times and I'm impressed each time with your ability to describe their feelings and their physical relationship without resorting to cliche vocabulary around it all. Thank-you for posting this and sharing it with us!
wat chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
I really like this, but i get the distinct feeling i'm missing something extremely important between Jackie and the dance.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
absolutely breathtaking. you brought me the fix of Rose and Ten that I needed. perfect.
LeahBunny chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
So very cute yet sexy at the same time :) I loved it.
ArafelSedai chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Oh I realize that this is years in coming, but as I've just found it and read it... I figured you would like to know that it is lovely. Still lovely in 2011 nearly 2012.

His rambling constant chatter was so very him...her teasing and delight and constant love was just brilliant.

Love is always worth it...
tardislanding chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
I absolutley love this story. I have no other words.