Reviews for What Should Have Been
gatewatcher chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Wonderful ending! Wish the writers of the show had been as creative!
The Dust In Dreams chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Aw! So sweet... I wish this had happened!
Evangeline Nova chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
i like your version ten times better than the original.

loved this story
Aswen chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
WOW! This is so cute! Personally I'm still hoping for the last episode to be a dream and for Robin to wake up still tied to that post in the desert... Wishful thinking I know...
MontyPythonFan chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Dear God that IS how it should have ended. Oh God teh memories are being dragged back up again! No!

Jess

x
rhaddict chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Ah ! Absolutely sweet and perfect. No name for the baby?
Jacqueline Roget chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
perfect!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
SEQUEL! Robin's Son all grown up and history can repeat itself!
LoonyLover chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
You know, our mind's must work in a similar way, because this is totally like my "Henry". And this is a good way to end the story, too bad bbc and lucy aren't as intelligent as you and me! Hope to read more from in the near future!

Yours Truly/

Josephine
Rosie Pevensie chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
this is so cute! please don't end it here! x x x
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
aw...I like it...is Marian going to be pregnant? or is Gisbourne going to show up and Marian and Tuck going to go and run into the woods? then Run into the gang...then Robin go on a rampage...well not rampage...just be VERY VERY Upset with Gisbourne...OHH! do both! only Marian doesn't KNOW she is pregnant...UPDATE!
Jacqueline Roget chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
I like this so much better.
LittleMissMaster chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
i like this story is ths it finished or will u be adding more chapters
Jacqueline Roget chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
exactly how they could've done it... damn those c ursed script writers and directos!
LoonyLover chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
You know what, this reminds me of one of own fics, "Henry". Marian being sent away to stay with Friar Tuck until everything's over. Much better than having her killed. Stupid bbc. Ah, well, at least we have fanfiction. Hope for a quick update!