Reviews for On Sleepless Roads the Sleepless Go
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
God damn it. This is so ironic it's almost unbearable. Great job though :)
Poppy P chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Fantastic! Totally in character. You showed them expressing their love in a believable way.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
*sniff* oh my. :'(
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Another great piece of brotherly bonding. I liked that you showe us that they can be serious too, and that Fred can be sensitive too, if need be! Very in depth and cudos for making them say 'I love you'. :D Also, great title!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wow! this is a really brilliant piece of work! It nearly made me cry, with Fred dying at the end of DH...
ribbonandbuttons chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
oh this was great! i really liked the interaction between them both. i liked the fact that when it was just them they could be themselves. very well written.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
love love love!

I know I've read this before and I was like oh i've probably already reviewed. it turns out I hadn't and I have NO idea why I wouldn't have reviewed this!

it's absolutely amazing! i love reading things like this between Fred and George...so touching:)
Edinburgh Love chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow. You wrote this scene so perfectly. It's not overly touchy but it still made me cry. Fred is just too cute, how he offers to get George a drink and everything - and then the way he says 'I love you'... yeah I definitely lost it, even though I was also kind of smiling a little - because how can you not smile at anything the twins say or do? Great work.
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I loved this. It was just, I'm so surprised I didn't find it earlier. It's really quite fantastic. Especially after what happened to Fred at the end of Deathly Hallows, I love that theuy had this moment (or at least hope they shared a moment)

Fred glanced up at the ceiling awkwardly, then back at George. “I figure I should tell you I love you.”

Momentarily, George found himself unable to speak. Then, he replied, “You don’t have to say it. I know.”

“I had to,” Fred insisted, still looking immensely awkward.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This was briliant. Beautiful. Perfect. Amazing. Just... wow.

I have read many versions of this scene. This is by far my favourite. I love how it's not all depressing and touching, but has humour too, making them seem like them. And yet, it is incredibly touching (made me totally cry). It just really tugged at my heart, the way you show them loving each other - even have them telling it to each other without it getting too mushy (that's impressive!). I love Fred asking him how he's feeling, if he wants a glass of water. I love everything about this. It's awesome. Thanks for writing it!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Great job (I think that Fred's the older twin, but that's just a marginal disagreement)!
nevillesdashizz chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I loved this. :)
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was so cute, and touching. I love the twins, and I love that you portrayed this side of them but still managed to let their humour shine through.

Very nice.
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Great fic, that was so sweet!
lyin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
such a them way of telling each other they loved each other ('brotherly, touching' etc. ;)) - interesting choice of making george older, since most ppl. reverse it- but anyway, love the title and great piece