Reviews for On Sleepless Roads the Sleepless Go
emuroo chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This was good, and so sad in light of what we know will happen.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh, that is lovely. I love the line about how they could be solemn with each other when no one else was around. really poignant in the light of waht happened later. (I love that you have George older than Fred btw. I've finally decided that I think that myself.)
Starkiller chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ah, finally, a poignant one-shot that doesn't over-do the angst. And you kept the twins in character, which was a very big bonus. Excellent work, I hope you write more twins fics!
Chrys-Moony-Marauder chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Loved it loved it LOVED it.
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
aw sweetness! awesome title by the way, as soon as i saw it i recognised it but couldnt think where from! i love that song. but anyway, i should be reviewing your fic, not your choice of song title.

well, it was great. i love the sort of behind-closed-doors solemness between them, and fred being all awkward and distraught, but it still has its lighter moments too (especially liked '“You said you were better looking,” George pointed out.“I know, and I’m sure you were touched-”“Who wouldn’t be?”')

well done!
lil secret 6969 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
The gravity of things left unspoken. Really makes you think doesn't it. Bravely done!
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Very nice. I love Fred and George, and you did a great job of showing this more somber moment between them.
FunkyFiction chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
It's perfect and slightly funny. It's a great fic that you have made
wickedlady 101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Ah that was soo sweet, and so awesome, and so Fred and George...but I must confess my mind well went in WRONG places when Fred said that he had to say I love you, sorry bout that, but I can't really take credit for those thoughts, tis all Ouran's fault. Anyways a awesome piece.
carpolean chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
aw, very lovely scene :)
audi katia chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I always wondered what happened after they joked about George's ear. I've been toying with a plot bunny about it myself. Anyway, I loved the awkwardness at the end. I wanted to laugh. It was so realistic.

George seems like the vulnerable one in this incident. It's hard to think that several hundred pages later, Fred died.
Nocturngirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Aww, I love that Fred was the one worried about George dying. I never thought about that before. It makes what happens later more poignant. Very believable.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Nicely awkward serious moments between the Weasley twins. I like the idea of them being a touch more serious when they're alone, and you manage to have them do it without changing them into completely different people. Fred's rather forced joking felt just exactly like how he would handle such a situation...that and his "I figure I should tell you" bit.
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Very sweet and genuine. It's just part of the twins to be untouchable, so this would have been a really traumatic moment, and you portrayed it really believably. Thanks.
sassyne chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
AWW! So touching to see Fred and George so vulnerable. Great story:)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »