Reviews for The Outsiders Reunited
TeamJacob1998 chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
That chapter was so cute!
ILOVETHEOUTSIDERS chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
AWESOME
Arcanum Paradox chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
I want to know who was stupid enough to request the continuation of this piece of crap, chapter three should have been the end for "Booch". For the love of Winston, chop this!
Arcanum Paradox chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Don't continue-chop it and spare us all.

Oh, the A/N posted as a chapter is against guidelines so...

Reported.
xxmylove11xx chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
wow,i cant wait till chapter 9!

please keep writing,your awesome at thiss!

and can i ask you something? Does Booch now like Johnny?

wo,big suprise if he does! KEEP WRITING!

Also,when this is done,get it published or print the whole story out and make a book out of it and sell it in stores or ask if you never know you may become the first young person to make a book like this ]

NOW hurry i wanna know what happens next!

gr.
shygirl22 chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
that's cute! please continue
OutsidersReviewer chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hm, you've written a sequel to your first awful fic. Glory, it seems you enjoy giving girls dog names. Booch? C'mon!

These 'OMG, I LOVE IT' reviews are so off. I mean, Pony and Soda should show more emotion that there friends are alive. And, hello, when did the dead come back to life in the sixties?
Arcanum Paradox chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
What kind of name is Booch?

Females in the sixties did not have those types of names! And I doubt anyone in this time has that kind of name! Is that the name of your dog?

Oh goodness, you've named every character in all of your fics that, haven't you? I see that you're not very talented with writing, what with your horrible anachronisms and your lack of good grammar, spelling and mechanics in ALL of your "stories." You've completely tarnished the Outsiders image. THREE terrible fics? Why?

Those few reviewers who claim that they love your writing and that you need to update are simply going spare.

(spare means going crazy if you didn't know)
leuchtraketen chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
i wanna know who's following her. great story! please try to update soon!
Charcoal chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
I LIKED IT. AWESOME
shygirl22 chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Great chapter! Update soon!
shygirl22 chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
Nice chapter! Update soon!
Larsie chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
One bad review can't get you down. The magical resurection is a bit odd, but hey, we need some stories adding fantasy to the Outsiders. The only thing I'd say from the two chapters I've read so far, is work on the emotion a bit more. Don't you think Ponyboy and Two-Bit would be a bit more shocked to see their dead friends revived? And wouldn't the gang be a bit more excited to see Booch after four years? Other than that, good story. Don't let one bad review bring you down.
shygirl22 chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Silver? That's one of my favorite colors! Update soon!
Oops Now chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
First of all I ain't dead and I ain't never been dead. Second of all what the fuck is a Shino Yagi and a Booch? I ain't never heard such fucked up names in my life.

If I'm supposed to be dead (and I'm not) there ain't no way you can bring me back. It's why they call it death genius.

Fucking magical resurrections ... I keep thinking I've read it all with these stupid fucking sisters i got everywhere. This takes the cake.