Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
Sao Lao chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Good and for the superman's wedding batman should bring Taliaand Damian
Hailey chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I for reals cried reading this if you wrote books about this I would buy all of them
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
Very nice story .Thanks
Aliana Grayson chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
this was an awesome story write more on this like what happened after the wedding
Colleen chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
I literally cried throughout this story. I am still brushing away occasional tears. This is great!
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Awesome story, I was actually afraid that Diana wouldnt take Bruce back.
sacredheart11 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Bless u a million times over for writing Madly... Loved that...
littlemsstrawberry chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I can't believe I spent the whole day reading your stories all over again
Ni Castle chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
A story BMWW well written does not get any bad.
Congratulations author for another excellent fic
Derecho Nox chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I love your stories and I think I've read every one of them. Your use of music at the beginning of each chapter has me going to iTunes to listen to the sample. I may have to get Gravity because of this. So bitter sweet! :-)
Luluk11 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Great! Awesome! I loved it!
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Great story, very real and interesting.

Question: suppose, suppose that Bruce and Diane had only dated a few times, and then he changed his mind and backed off for a few months, then tried to get back in touch with her. Then she was warm at first when he called her, but then turned cold (confusing Bruce who thought she must've changed her mind) and Bruce later heard her complaining to Shayera about a guy who was giving her mixed signals, and who had backed off just as she started getting interested in him, and she was angry about it. Then Shayera told Bruce when he approached her, and he tried to talk it out (Without bringing Shayera into it), only for Diana to tell him that she never liked him, and when he persisted she snapped at him and said she was naive for ever letting him talk to her. Do you think it would make a differance if Bruce made a sincere apology for backing off earlier and confusing/hurting her?
apolakay54 chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Lovely story.
Katla chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
This was a beautifully written story. Your character portrayals were deep and convinving. And your descriptions of the emotions were visceral and intense... so good. I'm about to go check out some of your other stories - after reading this, I'm really excited to see what other BMWW awesomeness you've written. I loved it - thanks for writing. :)
Casey chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
When Diana told Bruce she loved him, and Bruce gave that answer In my mind I was like "BATMAN FOR A MAN WITH SUCH HIGH IQ YOU ARE SO DUMB!" lololol awesome story 3