Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
Supermaster51 chapter 7 . 5/28
One of the happy ever after ever!
Awwww, I really loved this story. I just found it in 2018 and it is so full of emotion and love drama that it seemed longer than seven chapters. Good job! I liked the way Batman/Bruce was written, he is after all a human being and what his private life and feelings are can be left to one's imagination. Humans are not one dimensional.

Kudos
Dude love your don't stop writing it.
Sao Lao chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Good and for the superman's wedding batman should bring Taliaand Damian
Hailey chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I for reals cried reading this if you wrote books about this I would buy all of them
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
Very nice story .Thanks
Danielle Grayson chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
this was an awesome story write more on this like what happened after the wedding
Colleen chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
I literally cried throughout this story. I am still brushing away occasional tears. This is great!
Lewis-Sama chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Awesome story, I was actually afraid that Diana wouldnt take Bruce back.
sacredheart11 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Bless u a million times over for writing Madly... Loved that...
littlemsstrawberry chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I can't believe I spent the whole day reading your stories all over again
Ni Castle chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
A story BMWW well written does not get any bad.
Congratulations author for another excellent fic
Derecho Nox chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I love your stories and I think I've read every one of them. Your use of music at the beginning of each chapter has me going to iTunes to listen to the sample. I may have to get Gravity because of this. So bitter sweet! :-)
Luluk11 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Great! Awesome! I loved it!
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Great story, very real and interesting.

Question: suppose, suppose that Bruce and Diane had only dated a few times, and then he changed his mind and backed off for a few months, then tried to get back in touch with her. Then she was warm at first when he called her, but then turned cold (confusing Bruce who thought she must've changed her mind) and Bruce later heard her complaining to Shayera about a guy who was giving her mixed signals, and who had backed off just as she started getting interested in him, and she was angry about it. Then Shayera told Bruce when he approached her, and he tried to talk it out (Without bringing Shayera into it), only for Diana to tell him that she never liked him, and when he persisted she snapped at him and said she was naive for ever letting him talk to her. Do you think it would make a differance if Bruce made a sincere apology for backing off earlier and confusing/hurting her?