Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
tahitiliz chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Absolutely fantastic! I loved the angst of the story and the eventual outcome. Bravo!
riparian chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
So wonderful! I'm glad you finished this story. A delightful read from start to finish. I'm very excited for updates on your other stories as well. Happy New Year to you!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Perfect. Put an instant grin on my face :D Hope you had a good xmas and new year Geeky!
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
LOVED IT! Great story, soooooo glad you finished it!

lol You are truly a great writer, and I love your stories!

Up next Madly?
DaisyJane chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Lovely ending to this sweet story. This was one of the first BMWW stories I ever read and I love that you have now completed it. I also love the symmetry in the beginning and the ending. It only took him a year to fix things and get it right LOL. Oh I love Bruce and Diana together so much and I love your stories. I can't wait to read more of Madly and Stranger.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
this was so good. nice work and I hope I'll hear from you soon :D
Monito chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
i love this! absolutely love this! its perfect you capture the true characteristics of these characters so well
Hepburn chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Huzzah and nicely done my dear Geeky!

Loved it and loved the ending!

Now onto Madly and my favourite (so far) SIP!

Thanks ever so for finishing this!

You're the best!

: )
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
This was a lovely update! Please write more soon!

Hahaha, oh I can totally see Clark/Superman be the emotional one at weddings. And poor Bruce! Always so angsty, that poor boy. :( you write his internal emotional struggle so well. :) I love it!

Happy holidays!

- inuyasharbd15fan09
The-Lady-Isis chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Have to admit, I did think that this would have a proposal in it, but it's good to see you back Geeky :D
M.R.Akane chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Oh and I almost loved the Bruce/Clark interaction more than Bruce/Diana. Almost. :) Bffs forever.
M.R.Akane chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love the subtly of your work. There aren't grand speeches or over the top gestures. You just need to few words and you effectively deliver the need they have for one another just to survive on a day to day basis. LOVE it. :) Thanks again for updating. Really looking forward to the finish.
Monito chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
im so happy that they're back together! finally!

and thank you for updating! i really love your work so please keep up the great job
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Loved it! Great work! I cant wait to see what happens next! !
b chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
yes! a million yes and thanks for the update! really i've been waiting for updates on a good bmww stories and am really glad u gave it! i hope u finish this before new year..pls pls pls...thanks...

really hope their wedding will be next..btw i really liked how u portrayed their situation, and not rush things and this makes it more real! great job!
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »