Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
DaisyJane chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Lovely ending to this sweet story. This was one of the first BMWW stories I ever read and I love that you have now completed it. I also love the symmetry in the beginning and the ending. It only took him a year to fix things and get it right LOL. Oh I love Bruce and Diana together so much and I love your stories. I can't wait to read more of Madly and Stranger.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
this was so good. nice work and I hope I'll hear from you soon :D
Monito chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
i love this! absolutely love this! its perfect you capture the true characteristics of these characters so well
Hepburn chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Huzzah and nicely done my dear Geeky!

Loved it and loved the ending!

Now onto Madly and my favourite (so far) SIP!

Thanks ever so for finishing this!

You're the best!

: )
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
This was a lovely update! Please write more soon!

Hahaha, oh I can totally see Clark/Superman be the emotional one at weddings. And poor Bruce! Always so angsty, that poor boy. :( you write his internal emotional struggle so well. :) I love it!

Happy holidays!

- inuyasharbd15fan09
The-Lady-Isis chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Have to admit, I did think that this would have a proposal in it, but it's good to see you back Geeky :D
M.R.Akane chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Oh and I almost loved the Bruce/Clark interaction more than Bruce/Diana. Almost. :) Bffs forever.
M.R.Akane chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love the subtly of your work. There aren't grand speeches or over the top gestures. You just need to few words and you effectively deliver the need they have for one another just to survive on a day to day basis. LOVE it. :) Thanks again for updating. Really looking forward to the finish.
Monito chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
im so happy that they're back together! finally!

and thank you for updating! i really love your work so please keep up the great job
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Loved it! Great work! I cant wait to see what happens next! !
b chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
yes! a million yes and thanks for the update! really i've been waiting for updates on a good bmww stories and am really glad u gave it! i hope u finish this before new year..pls pls pls...thanks...

really hope their wedding will be next..btw i really liked how u portrayed their situation, and not rush things and this makes it more real! great job!
Riparian chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I was really excited to see you had updated this story, it has been a while. I think you're one of the best BMWW fanfic writers out there so it's always a treat to see that you've updated. Onto the story. You did a great job of portraying Bruce and Diana. You wrote their emotions really well and kiss scenes are always great :) Thanks for the update, hope to see more from you very soon.
AutocraticCat chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Yay! Updates! Well, this story never fails to make me grin :D

With one more chapter to go, I can't wait to see how you tie it up. I assume it will be with a proposal, but how you deliver it will keep me wondering and waiting until the next chapter is published.

As I am feeling a bit nostalgic, I think I shall make this review a little longer and just explain why I enjoy this particular story so much. First of all, you don't make Diana out to be some mopey woman who just cries for weeks and weeks about Bruce. She's an Amazon, she's strong, a man is not all that matters to her. She is going to be hurt, but she isn't going to let it control her. I feel like you really pin pointed her character. Secondly, I really like the way you have portrayed Bruce in this. He's obviously got the demeanor of Batman, but you really get to see how much he does in fact care for Diana; despite how hard he tries to hide it. To top it off you're a great writer and don't have confusing sentences or incorrect grammar every other sentence. It makes the story so much better to read and I have enjoyed it every step of the way. Keep up the amazing work.
Hepburn chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Geeky!

I am ever so happy that you posted this! I have to tell you that I miss hearing from you and I miss your lovely way with words!

Please finish this and SIP too! I really miss that tale!

I hope that all is well with you and yours!

Take care and email me!

: )
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
wow,wow,WOW It's good to hear from you again. I was dying to know what would happen next for them and now I got my answer and I hope he does pop the question. Please update soon! :D
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »