Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
wow,wow,WOW It's good to hear from you again. I was dying to know what would happen next for them and now I got my answer and I hope he does pop the question. Please update soon! :D
riparian chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
ughhhhhhh i love your stories. please update. the tension between bruce and diana was just unbearable and their kiss so sweet and hot. i really hope you continue this story or give us an update soon!
Godrico Gryffindor chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Nice fic, keep going! :)
Monito chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
i love this story

its absolutely perfect. i think you captured the emotions of an in love batman to the letter

i hope you continue

even if i have to wait a year!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
wow this is really good I can't wait for more :)
AutocraticCat chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Grr I wanted to hit wonder woman when she kept rejecting Bruce! This is a good story, the to be continued had a question mark, are you going to continue?
doesnt matter chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i read few of your stories out of curiosity and they are good romantic stories but as an ardent fan of batman since my childhood i should say please dont reduce batman to a commoners level with so much emotion and all that... and please try to take this review in a constructive way. thanks, keep writing.
fan of the bat chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
This stuff is really, really good! I was just checkin' on line for some BMWW stuff and came across this. You have done an excellent job with these chapters and characters! Keep up the good work!

The way you've tied in story lines from JL and SM is great!
iceequeenie263 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
UUPDATE!

SON! I LUV THIS STORY! :D
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
I love it, I love it, I love it! This is an amazing story and you present the emotions that the characters would feeling wonderfully. I hope you continue to add chapters.

Mary
Kipling Bunny chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
O William Joel, thou art a masterful lyricist. :D

And perfect lyrics for a perfect couple, no?

Another amazing job, friend! So sorry about the belated review. I really need to work on organizing my time better.

Though, I rather dislike Diana having to prove to herself that she doesn't need Bruce. Well, of course we know that she doesn't. She lived in perfect harmony for eons without him, and she can continue to do so. But we as the fans of their awesome coupling would protest otherwise. Still, her reasoning makes sense. She doesn't want to have to deal with him and his tepid emotions any longer.

So... absence makes the heart grow fonder, yes? :D Even though you tempt us with a BMWW break, I know that just around the corner, everything will be happy once again.

And this: "I love you, Bruce, and I want to try again.” Is a result of that! :D

Which now means I want more! But, I'll wait... But I know you won't disappoint. Heheh...

Oh btw, guess who shares an IQ with William Clinton? :P
togood chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
interesting story you got a nise take on it.
Caroline chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
This the single greatest story I have ever read... Seriousely, its like you are an acuall auther who writes real books like Beaverly Cleary or Daniel Handler! Exalent!
d chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
You're spoiling me!

I absolutely loved how hard Bruce was trying to make amends. I kinda felt sorry for the poor guy that Diana wouldn't take him back immediately, but I can't really blame Diana. I can understand how Diana would want to be able to stand on her own two feet.

And yay! More Alfred wisdom! And, when Alfred puts it like that, it actually is pretty humorous that Diana can compare to Bruce's stubborn-ess.

I also love those inserts of humor in your conversations with Alfred; they're not necessarily funny to whom Alfred is conversing with but is still funny to the reader.

“Focus, sir. This isn’t about you, but the Princess.”

So funny, yet it shows the great perspective Alfred has!

Well, it seems to be that Bruce's plan to ask Diana on a date was a success, but I kinda wished that Bruce asked her with less of his notorious playboy front and more of the sincerity shown when he was giving her those gifts. Well, I do get that he was being sincere in that he really does want to go out with her as Bruce, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would have preferred that Bruce didn't ask her out like she was some random blond bimbo. Was that confusing? I have a feeling I may have confused you. Anyways despite my opinion, I still loved what that scene symbolized! Sorry ladies, Bruce is taken.

Those first few dates must have been torture for Bruce. Ah well, at least it was worked out when Bruce went to see Diana at her quarters.

And back to that last scene, it was so squeal worthy! FINALLY, Bruce told her that he was planning to propose! It was so sweet in the comfort they took in each other when they both realized that they both couldn't be the people they were before.

Now, Diana really does want to go full throttle with the relationship!

I'm ecstatic about what's comin' up next! I'll be looking forward to your next installment!
Knight Watcher chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
The part at the close of this chapter proves why I think they work even if they can't always seem to totally stand up to why they are in love. He's got the history of not knowing whether he could ever be happy, be in love, and not lose what he had before, but then its not about loss. As for her, its not she could ever prepared for, all the enemies and the battlefields are doable except for the enemy that is fear of love so instead the enemy of my enemy which is love for the battlefield of the heart.

So you gonna fight? Go for it lovers... its worth the risk.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »