Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
Monito chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
im so happy that they're back together! finally!

and thank you for updating! i really love your work so please keep up the great job
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Loved it! Great work! I cant wait to see what happens next! !
b chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
yes! a million yes and thanks for the update! really i've been waiting for updates on a good bmww stories and am really glad u gave it! i hope u finish this before new year..pls pls pls...thanks...

really hope their wedding will be next..btw i really liked how u portrayed their situation, and not rush things and this makes it more real! great job!
Riparian chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I was really excited to see you had updated this story, it has been a while. I think you're one of the best BMWW fanfic writers out there so it's always a treat to see that you've updated. Onto the story. You did a great job of portraying Bruce and Diana. You wrote their emotions really well and kiss scenes are always great :) Thanks for the update, hope to see more from you very soon.
AutocraticCat chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Yay! Updates! Well, this story never fails to make me grin :D

With one more chapter to go, I can't wait to see how you tie it up. I assume it will be with a proposal, but how you deliver it will keep me wondering and waiting until the next chapter is published.

As I am feeling a bit nostalgic, I think I shall make this review a little longer and just explain why I enjoy this particular story so much. First of all, you don't make Diana out to be some mopey woman who just cries for weeks and weeks about Bruce. She's an Amazon, she's strong, a man is not all that matters to her. She is going to be hurt, but she isn't going to let it control her. I feel like you really pin pointed her character. Secondly, I really like the way you have portrayed Bruce in this. He's obviously got the demeanor of Batman, but you really get to see how much he does in fact care for Diana; despite how hard he tries to hide it. To top it off you're a great writer and don't have confusing sentences or incorrect grammar every other sentence. It makes the story so much better to read and I have enjoyed it every step of the way. Keep up the amazing work.
Hepburn chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Geeky!

I am ever so happy that you posted this! I have to tell you that I miss hearing from you and I miss your lovely way with words!

Please finish this and SIP too! I really miss that tale!

I hope that all is well with you and yours!

Take care and email me!

: )
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
wow,wow,WOW It's good to hear from you again. I was dying to know what would happen next for them and now I got my answer and I hope he does pop the question. Please update soon! :D
riparian chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
ughhhhhhh i love your stories. please update. the tension between bruce and diana was just unbearable and their kiss so sweet and hot. i really hope you continue this story or give us an update soon!
Godrico Gryffindor chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Nice fic, keep going! :)
Monito chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
i love this story

its absolutely perfect. i think you captured the emotions of an in love batman to the letter

i hope you continue

even if i have to wait a year!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
wow this is really good I can't wait for more :)
AutocraticCat chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Grr I wanted to hit wonder woman when she kept rejecting Bruce! This is a good story, the to be continued had a question mark, are you going to continue?
doesnt matter chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i read few of your stories out of curiosity and they are good romantic stories but as an ardent fan of batman since my childhood i should say please dont reduce batman to a commoners level with so much emotion and all that... and please try to take this review in a constructive way. thanks, keep writing.
fan of the bat chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
This stuff is really, really good! I was just checkin' on line for some BMWW stuff and came across this. You have done an excellent job with these chapters and characters! Keep up the good work!

The way you've tied in story lines from JL and SM is great!
iceequeenie263 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009