Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
AutocraticCat chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Yay! Updates! Well, this story never fails to make me grin :D

With one more chapter to go, I can't wait to see how you tie it up. I assume it will be with a proposal, but how you deliver it will keep me wondering and waiting until the next chapter is published.

As I am feeling a bit nostalgic, I think I shall make this review a little longer and just explain why I enjoy this particular story so much. First of all, you don't make Diana out to be some mopey woman who just cries for weeks and weeks about Bruce. She's an Amazon, she's strong, a man is not all that matters to her. She is going to be hurt, but she isn't going to let it control her. I feel like you really pin pointed her character. Secondly, I really like the way you have portrayed Bruce in this. He's obviously got the demeanor of Batman, but you really get to see how much he does in fact care for Diana; despite how hard he tries to hide it. To top it off you're a great writer and don't have confusing sentences or incorrect grammar every other sentence. It makes the story so much better to read and I have enjoyed it every step of the way. Keep up the amazing work.
Hepburn chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Geeky!

I am ever so happy that you posted this! I have to tell you that I miss hearing from you and I miss your lovely way with words!

Please finish this and SIP too! I really miss that tale!

I hope that all is well with you and yours!

Take care and email me!

: )
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
wow,wow,WOW It's good to hear from you again. I was dying to know what would happen next for them and now I got my answer and I hope he does pop the question. Please update soon! :D
riparian chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
ughhhhhhh i love your stories. please update. the tension between bruce and diana was just unbearable and their kiss so sweet and hot. i really hope you continue this story or give us an update soon!
Godrico Gryffindor chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Nice fic, keep going! :)
Monito chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
i love this story

its absolutely perfect. i think you captured the emotions of an in love batman to the letter

i hope you continue

even if i have to wait a year!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
wow this is really good I can't wait for more :)
AutocraticCat chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Grr I wanted to hit wonder woman when she kept rejecting Bruce! This is a good story, the to be continued had a question mark, are you going to continue?
doesnt matter chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i read few of your stories out of curiosity and they are good romantic stories but as an ardent fan of batman since my childhood i should say please dont reduce batman to a commoners level with so much emotion and all that... and please try to take this review in a constructive way. thanks, keep writing.
fan of the bat chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
This stuff is really, really good! I was just checkin' on line for some BMWW stuff and came across this. You have done an excellent job with these chapters and characters! Keep up the good work!

The way you've tied in story lines from JL and SM is great!
iceequeenie263 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
UUPDATE!

SON! I LUV THIS STORY! :D
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
I love it, I love it, I love it! This is an amazing story and you present the emotions that the characters would feeling wonderfully. I hope you continue to add chapters.

Mary
Kipling Bunny chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
O William Joel, thou art a masterful lyricist. :D

And perfect lyrics for a perfect couple, no?

Another amazing job, friend! So sorry about the belated review. I really need to work on organizing my time better.

Though, I rather dislike Diana having to prove to herself that she doesn't need Bruce. Well, of course we know that she doesn't. She lived in perfect harmony for eons without him, and she can continue to do so. But we as the fans of their awesome coupling would protest otherwise. Still, her reasoning makes sense. She doesn't want to have to deal with him and his tepid emotions any longer.

So... absence makes the heart grow fonder, yes? :D Even though you tempt us with a BMWW break, I know that just around the corner, everything will be happy once again.

And this: "I love you, Bruce, and I want to try again.” Is a result of that! :D

Which now means I want more! But, I'll wait... But I know you won't disappoint. Heheh...

Oh btw, guess who shares an IQ with William Clinton? :P
togood chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
interesting story you got a nise take on it.
Caroline chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
This the single greatest story I have ever read... Seriousely, its like you are an acuall auther who writes real books like Beaverly Cleary or Daniel Handler! Exalent!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »