Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
Caroline chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
This the single greatest story I have ever read... Seriousely, its like you are an acuall auther who writes real books like Beaverly Cleary or Daniel Handler! Exalent!
d chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
You're spoiling me!

I absolutely loved how hard Bruce was trying to make amends. I kinda felt sorry for the poor guy that Diana wouldn't take him back immediately, but I can't really blame Diana. I can understand how Diana would want to be able to stand on her own two feet.

And yay! More Alfred wisdom! And, when Alfred puts it like that, it actually is pretty humorous that Diana can compare to Bruce's stubborn-ess.

I also love those inserts of humor in your conversations with Alfred; they're not necessarily funny to whom Alfred is conversing with but is still funny to the reader.

“Focus, sir. This isn’t about you, but the Princess.”

So funny, yet it shows the great perspective Alfred has!

Well, it seems to be that Bruce's plan to ask Diana on a date was a success, but I kinda wished that Bruce asked her with less of his notorious playboy front and more of the sincerity shown when he was giving her those gifts. Well, I do get that he was being sincere in that he really does want to go out with her as Bruce, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would have preferred that Bruce didn't ask her out like she was some random blond bimbo. Was that confusing? I have a feeling I may have confused you. Anyways despite my opinion, I still loved what that scene symbolized! Sorry ladies, Bruce is taken.

Those first few dates must have been torture for Bruce. Ah well, at least it was worked out when Bruce went to see Diana at her quarters.

And back to that last scene, it was so squeal worthy! FINALLY, Bruce told her that he was planning to propose! It was so sweet in the comfort they took in each other when they both realized that they both couldn't be the people they were before.

Now, Diana really does want to go full throttle with the relationship!

I'm ecstatic about what's comin' up next! I'll be looking forward to your next installment!
Knight Watcher chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
The part at the close of this chapter proves why I think they work even if they can't always seem to totally stand up to why they are in love. He's got the history of not knowing whether he could ever be happy, be in love, and not lose what he had before, but then its not about loss. As for her, its not she could ever prepared for, all the enemies and the battlefields are doable except for the enemy that is fear of love so instead the enemy of my enemy which is love for the battlefield of the heart.

So you gonna fight? Go for it lovers... its worth the risk.
Knight Watcher chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
Apt chapter title.

Diana has bit fun with one other guy and well given Bruce Wayne's reputation well there will be plenty of forgettable women.

She's hesitant to trust you because well you already did the damage, but she seems the forgiving type though of course without forgetting, it'll take time. On some level its a turn of still hurt though you'll be working for it too.

Best treat the sacred/precious parts with care from now on.
Knight Watcher chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Almost as she were wanting to a pull an Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind like forgetting for her love for Bruce, but of course so many are kind of pushing at its not over between you two... not by a long shot.

You won't do much, but you are expecting her to do more since your spin is if she really wants... loves you... she'd be fighting. The only flip is she's still reeling, tumbling, and knows how stubborn you can be once it seems you made up your mind. Right there in her is a genuine shot at happiness... well personal opinion is against you when it comes to Diana.

So perhaps you'll realize it Bruce... sometimes you are too baffling in some regards... she's different unlike most women she's willing to do much more, put up with a lot, and love you, just you.
serenity wayne chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
The-Lady-Isis chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Heart pounding...tears in eyes...breathing erratic...stomach fluttering and warm fuzzies galore. Actually scratch that last one, this goes way beyond warm fuzzies. Have I mentioned you're a genius? Pretty sure I have...If not - YOU ARE A GENIUS.

I would suggest maybe add one more chapter - the one where he actually proposes (doesn't that sound like a Friends ep lol?), just to bring it full-circle and complete it?
Hepburn chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Lord love a duck! I had plum forgotten about this story and here it is an update 20 years after it was first started! ;)

Well I must say that I have missed this story and I am ever so glad that you are continuing it or have continued it. Great as always chica! Loves it! :)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
I realise it's been a while since you updated this, but I'm really hoping you get back to it someday! It's wonderful - and I swear I FELT my heart breaking for Diana. Hope to see an update one day - but take all the time you need to ;)
Sufjan Tweedy chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I don't know if you even read this, but you have to continue soon, why you stopped at this point?, are you trying to killing me? LOL. Seriously, this is a terrific fic, and it deserves an end... that I hope is going to be fluffy :P
amanda chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
i hate u!i want to know the ending really really badly!ah! why!...good story though i love it!
HarimaHige chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
this is realy good. They realy hurt each other badly an i hope they will solve their problems. Thiy chapter was very emotional. Please update soon
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008

Great chapter. Even though it's killing me how long those two are taking to get back together, you're doing a great job of building up suspense. One more wedding to go and maybe another chance for the two reconcile. I hope you get to update soon.
marymo9 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Well, for being the most intelligent member of the Justice League, Batman is a moron. But, I love your stories, so I will keep reading this one can't be happy all the time especially with him. Killing me though...:)
lilbit chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Would you do a story onthe bachlor party stripper for clark
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »