Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
d chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
yes i do love the other two engagements! and by the way i do agree with u that life is not all unicorns and hearts and for the most part as long as there is a happy ending im good with angst. anyways good job so far.
Jypsee chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
I was meaning to leave a review for chapter one, but was having technical difficulties. I am loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Oh my, that's the best gift ever... It cannot get any better then that!

Unless TB is skewered on a narwhal. But that's reserved for HC.

SDC in the SB with either a trumped NEP or a shaken up NYG.

And LT is happy and well along with PB and AG... :D

Thank you!

I give you a fruit bouquet of appreciation and gratitude!

On with the lovely story-

I love that Batman is squirming, and he hadn't really told her how he felt about her. Psh! He's really outdone himself. And he knows he's made a huge mistake. I love that Diana is playing it cool. Way to go her!

And jealousy, though a very foul emotion, can be so fun to use. :D BMWW and the green monster were meant to be, as long as there is happiness (or even perhaps wedded bliss) in the end.

I can't wait to read more! Kyle Raynar woot!

Though, he's not as tall as Bruce, oh well. It's good fuel to the fire. :))
Hexell chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Yay, jealousy, this is great!

I can see the wedding, oh God, please write faster... I'm deeply in love with your non clicheic romance and I just want more of it. Can you blame me for that? D

Keep it up.
Hepburn chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Hey, nice chapter Chica! :) You did a good job and I like the Kyle add! Looking forward to the next installment and thanks for the revamped RF, but to tell you the truth I would rather have Rafa!:)
Whigmus Lister chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Weddings are popping up like weeds! Weedings? I digress...

Kyle, eh? I feel for the guy. He'll be, basically, an innocent dude, taking a woman to a wedding and somehow he'll be the recipient to an all out Batglare... or worse! And who's Bruce gonna take? Now THAT's a good question!

I dig this story, Geek.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
great story and it as given me some idea for my Yu-gi-oh and justice league cross over story
Browniesprite chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
What a delightful twist on the angst-ridden romance. Bruce is the one agonizing over what he'll say, how Diana will respond, when he'll see her etc...

The weddings will certainly be interesting...and it's nice that you're hitting the other shipper goodness of Shayera/John, Clark/Lois and Ollie/Dinah. There can NEVER be too much shipper goodness for my taste.

Keep it coming.
Roguechere chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Geeky, what is this "untitled' buisness? Honestly! You are much too creative for that nonsense. Come up with an original name and be done with it :P

Okay, I am already hooked. This is gonna be good and Batman is gonna get all jealous an a-holey, right? Because, I can't help but love him when he gets like that ;)
pinklen98 chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
kyle... i wonder if batman and him accidentally meet in a dark alley when he sees them at the wedding :]

awesome story! love it :D
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
poor diana. bats dumped her :/

superman should of totally beaten up bats :D

awesome story! love it :]
Gotham's Princess chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
OMG...Poor little Kyle. I mean, he got enough crap from Bruce in the DCU proper, but he'll sure get enough of it here.

Will he know what the plan or will he be a hopeless pawn in Shayera's plan to rightfully hook Bruce and Diana up? It's really fun you're using him, b/c he actually dated Donna Troy at one time

And if you need any idea on how to write Kyle, I can help. He's in my top five of superheroes, and my second favorite GL (sorry, but he's no Hal Jordan). I could help you with his personality, and in DCU proper he *is* friends with John, so it wouldn't be a stretch assuming he's friends in the DCAU. Of course, considering how much Timm and Co. screwed up the Lantern Corps, who knows how Kyle is, eh? It's just Kyle isn't Kyle for the most part without the dead girlfriends and being the only GL for a decade thing. And how do they get off with a five second cameo of Hal.

Sorry, I went off on my own little tanget. Now to the Bruce/Diana stuff, which is my favorite ship.

I want to give Bruce a big hug, after reading this. But then again, I also want to smack him upside the head for being an idiot. True, he may have been rushing things with Diana, especially since they neverr discussed marriage, but still. He's an idiot when he thinks too hard.

I liked your portrayal on Diana's views on marriage. It makes sense that she would have different ideas of marriages than the normal girl, who fantasizes of her weddings since they were little. Paradise Island did have a BIG anti-male sentiment thing going on, but it shows the strength of Diana and as you made Shayera point out, Diana went after Bruce because she wanted him.

And I can't wait to see the wedding. That's be interesting Fireworks, good and bad, will most likely be going off.

Great chapter!

GP
Browniesprite chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I like where this is going. Diana is switching between a stoic front and someone who is hurting.

I look forward to your exploration of Bruce's reasonings, and can't wait to see how you resolve it.

A great start to another soon-to-be-great fic
d chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
oh this is so sad but yet so intriguing. i just hope that they get back together by the end. and on a side note i liked that lois and clark are engaged
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I will share that avocado with you... along with the mango.

With that, I give you a lime of mojito-ness. It's sweet, but it packs a punch.

And thanks for NMWCTM. I shall take good care of him.

So, poor Diana. Bruce really thinks he knows what he wants and what's right for him, but it's always been proven wrong. He needs a priority check...

I really like how you incorporated Clark, especially while Diana was vulnerable. You add a nice dynamic to their 'brother/sister' relationship.

And Hippolyta can be a really nice mom. She'll even discuss men with her daughter if she has to. Aww.

I know you won't leave us hanging with the BM-WW. It should be BMWW. :D

Can't wait to read more, bud.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »