Reviews for Jumping Fences
evi ive chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
you end it with, "because he's kissing you and you realize that you want it too."?
AAAAAAAA! Then I remember you have written more, YEAH!
thanks
Nikkiegf chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
yay finally :D
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I LOVE INKVERSE! You are very talented and I love the fact that you write in the 2nd person, something totally different than what I've read (a good different ] ) I love that it was first friendship and now maybe something more? Can't wait for the next (hopefully chapter!) installment!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I am screaming very loudly and very obnoxiously and my cat is scared of me! HAHAHAHAHA! Perfect! On a calmer note, this was great! Possibly my favorite. Every character's dialogue is written with accuracy that is rather scary. The part with Mrs Kim is written very well with humor and a touch of sadness. I love love love that Chris finally did something that turned out well. Luke and Lorelai together! Happiness! I did see one thing that I'd like to point out. What is different about your writing style that makes it so appealing are those very short, one line, sentences. I've never seen them before in writing and it adds to the mood of the story beautifully. I hope there's going to be more, I really really do!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow. That was just amazing. I loved it. You write Lorelai so perfectly. Each sentence seems like it's taken directly from ASP herself. And the ending most definitely caught me by surprise. I couldn't believe what had happened and it took me a few seconds to fully grasp the fact he had kissed her. Anyways, it was great and I definitely can't wait for more :)
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I love Inkverse. *hugs Inkverse* I hope everything with school goes well so you can add another part to Inverse. Great job, I love the way this is written.
em chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
You end it there! You better make a sequel!

Otherwise, it is amazing! I love this story.
swimmerluver chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
love it! great writing!

check out some of my stories if you have the time

Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
finally we get to the good stuff. great chapter. hopefully she'll never let christopher in. give luke a chance . :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Lola, I've had a really crappy day, and I must say that this just turned it into a good one! It was so fabulous, definitely my favorite in the Inkverse.

"And you go to say something more, but you can’t, because he’s kissing you and you realize that you want it too."

Oh my GOD! Please tell me there will be another one, because, well, YAY! Great job Lola!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Oh my GOD, Lola. Amazing. The way you've described Stars Hollow for young Lorelai and Rory made me happy, the banter made me happier, but the ending left me grinning. Hugging and dancing with the laptop ensued before I tripped over the box to Season 7, hoping I cracked Christopher's face. Alas, I didn't, no damage was done. That's probably a good thing, seeing as how Luke's on the same DVD. So, I instead look to your story for a JavaJunkie fix. Thank you, thank you, times infinity. Love it more than words can say.