Reviews for In Case You Need Me
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 20 . 7/5
This was an awesome story love it
demented bunny chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
oh im sorry i ought to have read on
demented bunny chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
You realise you've marked this as CameronXHouse, it's very misleading.
CarineM chapter 20 . 4/18/2010
great job!
kat chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
I can't believe that you got cuddy and wilson together after what they did to house. I wouldn't care so much if they had waited a few days to sleep together, but thay did it when they both thought that house liked cuddy. House shouldn't talk to any of them again, because they are definitly not his friends. I really hate them in this story. Love the story though. Hate wilson and cuddy though.

Can't wait until wilson cheats and ruins everything. They deserve that.
kat chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
I can't believe that wilson and cuddy had sex. They are the worst friends ever. I really hate them right now, espacially wilson. What an asshole, lowlife, etc.

I REALLY hope that things crash and burn for them now or later. They totally deserve that.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 20 . 6/13/2009
Definitely a very interesting and unique portrayal of how a relationship could begin between these two. Nice job!
Melissa37 chapter 20 . 1/10/2009
Wow love it. Hope there more soon.
ILoveHLaurie chapter 20 . 11/8/2008
I've been reading this over a few nights now, and I thought it was amazing. Like most people, I was a bit confused with the Huddy stuff at the start, but when his sexual desires for her started to change towards Cameron, I thought it was so sweet. I loved how it started off casual and meaningless to them, but really, deep down, they needed each other more than anything. I especially liked the last bit when House told her that he's fallen in love with her and it was so cute that he wanted to tell her before they had sex. Loved every word. :)
JackSam chapter 20 . 10/2/2008
Love it, Add more soon.
swanstan chapter 20 . 9/10/2008
Great story. Just brilliant. I love how you kept them in character and the way you place them into season 4. It's a sweet story and you should write more to come! :D

Jude
Jaby chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
This is definitely going to my favorite story list. Good story, with just the right amount of steam and a storyline that isn't too far from the possible. Loved it.
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
o that's hot:P

update:p

-L xoxo
Cameronfan chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
Great job! It's a pity it ended.

Congrats on you job. Hope you neve stop writing Hameron ff. Love them.