Reviews for With My Body
MrSkeeter chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Just a fantastic, touching story. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.
mdauben chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
A very sweet little piece of fluff! Thanks for sharing.
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
liked the details. loved how it was only a little bit sexual and more love and comfort. :)
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
hope you update soon. i'm thinking james is soon be coming?
Abraxan chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
What a lovely pair of vignettes. Touching and sweet. Well done.
dazzledgreeneyes chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Honestly, this made me tear up a bit. Fantastic, my dear.
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Great story! I could really feel for Harry after his grueling day at work...how he felt sick after dealing with all those "lovely persons" as an auror-yuck! Great job, and thanks for writing! :)
SWChica2005 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I skimmed through this story before but that I properly read it I love it even more. Great job!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Very sweet and romantic to a degree.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Very sweet and for some odd reason very practical.
wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Yep, I still get the impression that Ginny is Harry's whole life...his raison d'etre, but As I said in my last review, her feelings (or so it seems to me) are nowhere near as intense.

It seems to me that she thinks it will weaken her if she admits any kind of reliance on Harry.

I probably have it wrong. But she is definitely a firm advocate of women's liberation. Which is all well and good, but why can't there be a softness as well? Yes, she welcomes Harry into her arms, but she probably needs that release as much as he does.

I love your Harry and I love the series of stories you have produced for our entertainment, but I have noticed the whole way through that Ginny is never soft and loving. But Harry doesn't seem to mind, so that's all that counts.

Lesley~
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
It seems a bit strange to me that Ginny does not seem to have one qualm about Harry's safety when he is on assignment. The whole chapter, apart from her thinking that Harry liked her long hair and that she could bring a meal home for him (and that would have been because she didn't want to cook)was her thinking about herself and how she is not having a good time any more. And she doesn't want to stop playing quidditch so that she can have more time with Harry.

It will be interesting to read Harry's POV next.
FinnFiona chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Well, I'm sure it won't come as a surprise to you when I say this is lovely as well. I particularly enjoy the manner in which you wrote the second part... These last couple of stories that I've read, Harry just seems on the brink of depression-good thing he has Ginny :) Best~Fi
texasgrrl chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
perfect is literally all i can think to say
GinevraPulliza chapter 2 . 10/11/2008