Reviews for With My Body
FirstYear chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
well done. I like the two POV of the same night
Your Valensi chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
I think in one of your other stories, Ginny cut her hair so it was pretty short. Kind of impulsive on her part, I suppose.

I have long hair just like hers (maybe even longer), but I usually put it up in a messy bun and I'm done with it.

I don't think I've ever really contemplated how much hair could mean to someone- clearly, Harry is very attached to it.

Once again, I like how this chapter isn't completely over the top.

Mind you, I know what they're 'doing,' but at least I'm not blushing ferociously like a Weasley.

Oh boy, I wouldn't say the same about Ron though. It's a good thing he didn't walk in. x]

I like this whole 'with my body' theme. Very nice. :)
Your Valensi chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Great first chapter- once again, I like how Ginny is contemplating to quit Quidditch.

By the way, you really should read Lessons Learned.

It really is a great story, even if you're a sucker for Harry/Ginny fluff and happily ever afters.

I like the tenderness between Harry and Ginny- how he unbraids her hair every night, the notes he leaves her (knowing she won't remember one minute discussions from last night), how he leaves her a pair of pajamas to wear.

It's like, there are certain things that couples do that only the two of them may be aware of. And someone else may think that it's not too special, but to those two people, it makes their life completely balanced.

I've also always imagined Ginny as someone who harbors a secret affection for Muggle romance novels. I like seeing that in this story. :)
GiGiFanFic chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Hi there! I know you didn,t say so, but if this was the same night and from two perspectives, you changed two things. Ginny,s hair, and pj,s to a nightie. Picky, I know. Sorry.
iccle fairy chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
very well written.
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
:) Well written. Very well written indeed. Huzzah, for that is a rare occurance these days in FanFiction.
By Another Name chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
This story is a lovely description of marriage.
By Another Name chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Great chapter.
Pigwidigeon chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
cute
5redroses chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
They're so perfect together! :)
5redroses chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
You breathe real life into the characters, everything is so vivid. :)
L. Borealis chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Fantastic and mature writing. I loved it, especially from Harry's eyes. It was beautiful. I'm excited to go through your other stories now!
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Gorgeous. Simple, sweet and very real. Ginny's character was well rounded and tangible, and her relationship with Harry seemed very natural. Your idea was perfectly rounded out by the story, and I really enjoyed reading it! Well done )

Lexie
moony391 chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
This was really sweet.
helaluvE chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
these stories are just killing me! i loved them so much! i don't know how you do it, but you write them so well! i wish i could write G/H like you do, they're so hard to nail.

well done... again!lol