Reviews for With My Body
mustardgirl1128 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
I loved it! Fantastic! I loved how it was Harry's perspective instead of Ginny's this time, and how tired he was, and how he thought that some people would just never change. Your descirptions are great! Amazing! I loved it!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I LOVED this! It was fantastic! Her thoughts on how flying wasn't fun anymore were so real! The last 2 lines were so sweet! I loved their busy lifestyles-so like Harry and Ginny! And how she didn't say who 'he' was until the middle-part was so fantastic..very mysterious! Great job!
KaryInTheSky chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
This really was wonderful, separately and together. I love how you joined the events from both points of view. It’s a really beautiful way of writing their relationship. I really liked this!
KaryInTheSky chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh this is great. I love how you portray their relationship.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Good gravy . . . that was really beautiful. I love your H/G like this . . . extraordinarily sensual, young, sweet, and so poetic. I love your writing too . . . it's got a beautiful emotional quality to it, but very visual at the same time.

Brilliant!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Sensual, serious . . . this is lovely. A slice of life with H/G, young, married, and in that crazy in-between stage in their life. Love it because it feels so real while remaining wholly in the magical world. Great job!
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Absolutely perfect. Nothing else to say.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Just beautiful. I love how even something like playing Quidditch can becaome drudgery and exhausting. Loved the last line.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I just added this one to the Reviews Lounge C2 Archive, as you don't have any stories in there at the moment (the rule is one story per author - I know you've had stories in there before, but you don't have any in there now). People are more likely to read the shorter pieces, and this one has far too few reviews for the quality of the writing. Also, it might get more people to read your other fics as they tend to read other stories by writers they like. I actually read this one awhile ago, but didn't get around to reviewing it for some reason (my bad!) though I loved it to death. Hopefully it'll bring more readers to your work, which really deserves to be read by as many people as possible
AliceCrookshanks24 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
nice
DarkyDearest chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
aw
blackolives10 chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
This is a definite favorite.
pam halliwell chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
really well-written :) i prefer the ginny chapter.
potteroos chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
That was just lovely. Something different and makes you smile... good job
monkeygirl100 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008