Reviews for Redemption
TheLonelyIceQueen chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Mission accomplished! I always wanted Chuck to be the one to talk Blair into staying , too!
TheKillerDunja123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great! XOXO
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
so totaly acomplished!

this is one of the better stories i've read because you managed to keep chuck...well, chuck.

for some reason loads of people seem to think he'll suddenly turn into a mush machine.
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aww! I loved the ending! Good job :)
Guard of the Heradi chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
:-D really liked this one shot. Very well written, intelligent and funny: a good read :-) Will have to check for anything else you've written xx
gaspily chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
aw i loved that x3

Sarah x3
mariko05 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I like this story. It makes me happy. Plus, I love Blair and Chuck, especially when they are on the outs and then make up. Are you going to continue this? I hope so.
Pinkfurball chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was PERFECT! That is how it should have gone down on the episode!
Freakage chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Love it! Thanks so much - I really enjoyed this and it did stay very true to Chuck's weird sappy bad boy character that is so indescribably "Chuck."
driedfruits chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
So perfect that from now on I'm gonna make myself believe that it's how it ended. Because I love C/B way too much.
canadian-eh39 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Awe I loved that! I wish that would have actually happend, Chuck and Blair need to be togethor.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I'm happy to see Chuck is the one that made her stay and not Serena. This was rather well-written and I enjoyed it a lot.
hiccuped chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This is a really great alternative ending to what could have happened. I like it. Although, I disagree about Blair deserving what Chuck said to her. No one deserves that. Yes, I believe that he was angry and didn't mean it, but Blair doesn't know that.

Anyway, great fic! This would have been a cool twist had it been on the show.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I LOVE IT!

It's perfectly written. Follows their traits pretty much to a T. ] I enjoyed it.
lily94 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
THis sounds just like chuck... this is the only way he would apologize...