Reviews for Iron In My Spine's Conducting Lightning
MyFallOutRomance chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow, this was just so powerful. I love how you just described everything with the right ammount of detail and i love how easily we could read how she was feeling inside. Well done!
doodlette chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I love the stream of consciousness part. It's such a raw and primal way of expressing feelings.

Good job.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Very interesting little bit of rage there, with lots of great wording. That second-to-last line in particular makes me think there's a tiny bit of her that still wants so badly to trust him, or maybe she just has to because she has no other choice? Awesome job, as always... hey, maybe I should have a Lost-fic-marathon to prepare myself for the season premier. DD Season premier, oh my GOSH it's been so long...
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aww, poor Juliet! :-( I liked it a lot, it sounds just like what she could be thinking.
HoVis chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Very interesting insights here. I liked the bracketed "stream of consciousness" contrasted with the more ordered description of what Juliet is thinking. You've summed up this character (and her understanding of Ben) very well.

HoVis