Reviews for A Complicated Situation
dragonmay111 chapter 49 . 2/20/2015
Your story is completely amazing, I'm absolutely captivated and I and am in love with so much! I love how you make the whole story just the way it is. I think the she and Sasuke are absolutely adorable, I especially love when he gives her the necklace I was just thinking that he probably never do that for any other girl but her. Shikamaru and Temaris flirting is adorable, they are by far my favorite naruto couple. I just wish that you would update after all this time though.
KarasuTengu.Kirin chapter 49 . 12/31/2013
I really am glad I took the time to read your story. I love the relationship between Sasuke and Sutefanii. I was disappointed when i noticed it was on hold and had been so for three years. I am really looking forward for it to continue. But overall, it was a wonderful story.
Melantha4 chapter 49 . 3/7/2013
god damnit! is orochimaru gonna put the curse mark on her or not?! i NEED to know this stuff!
OMG love it chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I hate Sakura and I love this story

I have a request, can you make one about a female Uchiha joining team 7?
MangaMagic chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
There wasnt much content in the whole chapter - mostly summaries...but im sure it doesnt continue like this. :o)
Dagger-Flints chapter 49 . 12/27/2011
This is very interesting. Are you still working on it or what? I hope you are.
HayleyComet chapter 49 . 8/8/2011
WHAAAAAATTT! How could you just stop the story before Sutefanii's match?

Despicable *tuts*
MCRDanime chapter 49 . 5/15/2011
I love this story please continue it. Oh and I want it to be gaara and cherushii to be couple. Update soon!
Shifuni chapter 36 . 11/11/2010
Yes! Finally After all the interruptions the finally kiss i am so proud of them, but when sasuke leaves sutefanii will be heartbroken.
Shifuni chapter 34 . 11/11/2010
i really liked this chapter, family conflicts i see...
Shifuni chapter 21 . 11/11/2010
Aww for once, it would be really cool if sasuke didnt get bitten but the oc did. It would have been a totally different story, but since one decided to do that i am so anyways loved the story, but it would be cool if Sutefanii got bitten, you know?
Shifuni chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
This a good chapter :D
Shifuni chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
i love sasuke's and sutefanii's realtionship :D
Shifuni chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
eww Neji and Sutefanii nah that is soo weird
Shifuni chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Oh. jealousy between the fangirls this is getting exciting :D