Reviews for Autobot in Shining Armor
Nyx811 chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Update
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Please update SOON! It has been... *turns and calculates* four years and ten months since you updated! THAT IS WAY TOO LONG!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
...AWESOME! I am stunned at the action and emotions here! Keep up the AWESOME work!
Songbird's Spirit chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
...XD I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
You are so talented! The way you portray Maggie as not only intelligent but with a cheeky attitude and some guts to boot is so...! God I could not stop laughing!
Projectile shoes...XD Lulz!
Keep up the great work!
Songbird's Spirit chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm really enjoying it already! You've really got a knack for keeping the characters in character. I especially like the way you wrote Maggie's character! I really hope this story gets even better! I definitely hope to see more soon!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Please continue! Fantastic story! My guess is prowl and sideswipe.
Xireana Prime chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
please update soon! love the story!
Jaythe chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
erm, it's been 3 years...so my hopes for this story being updated are not high. But you know, it would be really, really awesome if it was completed!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
oh my gosh you really need to tell us what happened next don't leave us hanging
Lunar Mist chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
I like it. Feel bad for Prime, though.

And I think the two arrivals are Sides and Prowler
KW07 chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
Sideswipe is one of the mechs and the other is...um...Prowl? I have no idea, I dont know many of the Autobots. Cant wait for the next update, hope Optimus speaks to Maggie again.
spiderqween1 chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Love the story can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you update soon.
BriarRose10001 chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
this is pretty good...definitely can't wait for the next chapter, but i'll try to be patient. my guess for the two new arrivals is...Prowl and Sideswipe!
DammitJim chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
really enjoying this - there's not enough written about maggie!
angel19872006 chapter 12 . 1/16/2010