Reviews for Long Distance Phone Calls
Dacergirl369 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
AW THAT ROCKED IT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE AWWW
Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Came here from TV Tropes, and I must say, this is well-recommended. A touching little friendship fic that accurately portrays how the best friend of one of the Xiaolin Warriors would feel. I also love all the little details you added in, like how Kimiko is scared of the dark and Keiko doesn't like loud noises-it just showcases how well they know each other.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Neat. The kids' pasts tend to be glossed over outside of a few spotlight episodes, so it's good to see a few blanks filled in. And remembering a promise from ages ago is such a Kimiko thing to do.
TheWhiteJewel chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love Keiko, for some odd reason. I just think she's a cool (unspoken) character and you wrote her really well! I love the gradual periods between the beginning where Kimiko left to where she got married years and years later.

My favourite was, however, the end of the world scenes with Kimiko freaking out over the phone. It was just beautiful and you could guess when and what happened! Raimundo's betrayal then Omi's right?

I'm so glad Tv Tropes guided me to this lovely fic!
Andelevion chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
A really interesting outsider-point-of-view fanfiction. (Which is sort of my thing for fanfiction in general, so YAY.) Well-written and all that jazz too!
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really really enjoyed this! Great job!
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was really sweet! It reminded me so much of my best friend. Thank you so much for making this! I also have to agree, Keiko needs more fanfic time since we never really got to see her in the show.

Thank you again! It's such an awesome fic!
Chocolate Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
So cute :)

Aww thei the coolest friends ever. I really like this story.
Tai Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This was cute and awesome and ohsogood and squee!sopwnsome, all at once. :D

Help keep the Xiaolin Showdown fandom alive! Keep posting, because you friggin rock at writing!
kimikorules01 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I !But I thought this was a

KimikoxRaimundo ...If u

were sopposed writing about Jessie u were

way off in the turn

out to be real ,stupid crickit out-

side always buggin me in the man got

to go to sleep...Sweet dreams!
alice in a coma chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was really good! You did the whole sister thing really well. And I think how you included all the "incidents" that happened during the series that would have effected the outside world.

The only critique I have is that there were times when you switched from past tense to present tense and it didn't make sense. Other than that, it was wonderful!

Emiko
janey1097 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw! This was amazing! The friendship between Kimiko and Keiko was perfectly described and having it in Keiko's POV was a great idea, and something not seen much around here! Great job!

I absolutely loved the ending, (not the exact ending, but the part where Kimiko said he needed her best friend's approval) it was so SWEET! I loved it! D
Robin Uses Wings Of Tanabi chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
A piece of art so well blended among humor, drama, and pleasantness. It makes people understand in an actual humane sense the power of friendship.

My only comment is the second end-of-the-world scene. The little block where Keiko has a monologue is a bit slow-moving.

Ruwot (P.S. I finals too.)
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow! This definitely was creative and original - I don't think I've read any Keiko's POV fanfics out there... but it was really great! I really, really liked it!

You described Keiko's frienship with Kimiko like, PERFECTLY! I'm not even kidding. All the faults and feelings and emotions and how she was dealing... it was awesome!

I really liked this!

*FAVES*

Keep writing!

xxFireWarriorxx

PS: yeah, there were a couple grammar mistakes out there... I'm not sure I can find them again, but they're out there... not that many though, so you should be fine. ;D

PPS: I think I like this better as a Keiko-Kimiko story. I just don't think it would have come out as well with Clay-Jessie. The friendship thing... I dunno. It just sounds more appealing to me. This was great! I mean, something ppl can easily relate to when a friend moves or something... I loved it! Great job!