Reviews for Kiapuden Series
angelbsb chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
great job you got the characters down pat . loved the emotions going on thur this serires so far . i can not wait for more.
The DragonLord Saravos chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
OMG why would you torture me like that such a cliffhanger why? plz contuine
The DragonLord Saravos chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
that was great keep it up
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Why this story in this category filter for Naruto & Sakura when your summary states NaruHina, sasgay(teme) and Sakura?

Is this story a narusaku pairing? If not you will be flames, pm or something like it by narusaku fans.

If the pairing narusaku not at the beginning, middle or ending. It won't fly with the narusaku fans because you have naruhina and sakura paired with arse in put in this category filter. Don't know if you did it by accident, on purpose or didn't know. Yet you have 5 chapters in your story and I never ever seen your story in this category before so it makes me wonder.

Does not matter if Naruto & Sakura are in the story. Narusaku fans use the filter to find the pairings like any other fans. So, please kindly change your category filter to Naruti & Hinata or Sasgay & Sakura. Only other option is change your story to narusaku pairing.

Later.

PS. Other narusaku fans will tell you the same thing I have just told wrote. So yeah, it might be a good idea to change the filter if your story is not narusaku. If your story is narusaku pairing, then change the summary because you have something else.