Reviews for Grandpa's way
Konni chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
OMG! I love it! Congratulations! I love yours stories! I love this! I love all! Wonderful storie!
milktea5 chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
I'm so sad, the story is over ( i am looking forward to your newest story. falling. my comment here is not yet finished, cause i haven't sleep yet. i was excited with joy and giddiness, then realizing it was the last, kind of disappoints me, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
i just wanted to tell you. wow! you are one of the best writer of RYoga and Ukyo love story! i love it. i was giggling with giddiness. lol... i will re-read it all over again after my beauty sleep. i kind of skipped, some part, cause i can't wait no longer and want to know what happened, but omg! it was the best part ive read today. i love how you do a romance story for them. hope you wont stop writing.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
please! no more any other extra's like the waitress. just stay focused on Ryoga and Ukyo young love sweet love forever till eternity. so sweet. love your story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
more please. i want Ryoga to kiss Ukyo passionately. tahahahaha. also, i want Ryoga to hug Ukyo in bed, and make babies.
Konni chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
I love your Story! Please dont be late to update! ;)
19will97 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
If English isn't your first language you are doing a great job writing it. I didn't see any annoying grammatical mistakes, hell I couldn't even tell that you are a foreign writer until you said so.
onixone chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Only ryoga and ukyo. Please update. T.y.
eggsamich chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Hat O' Doom chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Nice story!
ukyohibikilover chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
Please continue this is getting soo good. It really is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i think i understand now the comment of Blinded in a bol, from my recent comment, that i wish to be erased. lol . i understand now that he does not like ranma and akane story set up. and honestly,i don't like it harem stories too, just like Ranma and Akane and reason why they can't get together because of that and i also don't like that happening to my fave couple. nor would want to read something like that, where they become Ranma and AKane's place. ironically, i just left a comment and made me realized something, that he didn't mean anything wrong with his comment in this fic, and he have not read the whole story, anyway, im stating a peace. and for ANya, im really really glad. IM JUST really glad that this story that only Ryoga and Ukyo were the only one who were engaged, and it shows how much they could really get serious, with their personality and all. i just love the depths in this story between them. i can't find the words to explain everything, but im really glad for Ryoga and Ukyo, they already had it worse before. and they are much more serious( which is why i am inlove with Ryoga and Ukyo to be together) while Ranma and AKane seems to be still having fun. im glad that blinded in a bol, wrote that, cause i wont realized how freaking great this story was if not for that comment! Thanks Anya for this kind of story!
Blinded in a bol chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
to Blinded in a bolthole:- and your point is? you're writing nonsense. who cares about your opinion. this fic is excellent. who cares about ranma and akane, blame the creator Rumiko if you want. you do realized this is a fanfiction. and by the way this fic is great. ryoga and ukyo forever! go! anya! write more!
milktea5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
this is excellent. it was very wise of Ukyo to accept that engagement. hahaha )
milktea5 chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
i really love Ryoga and Ukyo. are you planning on writing more stories between them? i think my obsession of Ryoga and Ukyo is becoming extremely out of hand sometimes. please continue. thanks. these two are my forever favorite pair! i loved them since i was in 4th grade! honestly, Im even old enough to be even here. i just visited what was going on. they're my favorite even if i reached middle age! besides, anime was not spread out before, so anime really started on our generation. so i don't see anything wrong with me still loving them... ;) please write more!
Kickstar chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Omfg finally! You are super good at creating any sort of tension between characters, good or bad. I really liked your bed scene a lot too I felt like I was right there with Ukyo :) looking forward to the next installment!
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »